Missing

Miri's PoV

Honestly, I really was expecting Aizawa to just continue on with lessons as if nothing happened. But instead, he actually summed up everything that had happened these past few years and acknowledged my team and I. When he's finished talking, I raise my hand. With permission from him to speak I say,

"Can I tell the class something?"

He shrugs. "Go ahead."

I stand up and look at everyone. "Hey guys... I've got this not-so-secret that I am willing to share." I make eye contact with Izuku and smile. Wow, he sure brings back memories of when I first came here. "I'm... not from this world. I'm from a place with no quirks—yes, a pretty boring place, but hey! That was my life before I came here."

Some people who were twiddling their thumbs look up, hooked already from what I've said.

"Where I'm from, this whole world—and all of you—are from a manga, called My Hero Academia! Really weird how you guys went from characters on a page to my best friends. Anyways, I-"

"WHO'S THE MAIN CHARACTER?" Mina calls out, and that sparks the attention of everyone.

I glance at Aizawa and he shakes his head. I sigh. "That's not important... plus, if I said that, conflict may arise." A few groans come my way. It was expected, but I know I did the right thing. "Right, ahem. So I wished myself here! I was, like, really bored—"

"Nah this idiot got herself grounded." Katsuki cuts in.

My face burns. I regret telling him the whole story.

"YEAH. Whatever. Point is, I ended up in a foreign land, and with three quirks! Also, I have to thank Izuku for taking me in when I was all alone."

He earns a few claps, but it's silent after that.

"Moving on!" I clear my throat. "When the storyline took a turn for the worse, which wasn't supposed to happen, I formed a team with my friends, and yeah... that's it. Also, I'm leaving today."

A few gasps here and there. Yu, Kirishima and Michiko seem confused, Zenith looks conflicted, and Katsuki is glaring daggers at me. Hey, looks like the class actually appreciates me.

Izuku stutters. "B-but Miri, why?"

"Well, it's my home. A few years ago, I decided to stay here, but now it's gotten clearer and clearer to me that I've got to go home. You know, and live my real life." I give him a small smile. "If it's possible, I could try to come back, but no promises!"

No promises because these Wishing Gods or whatever are probably sick of me bouncing back and forth.

Also, after Caitlin left, I finally figured out the consequence of when you leave a world.

After everyone settles down, Aizawa gives more instructions of what will be going on for the next month so they can fix everything that happened, and deal with all the villains that we captured. Sure, we defeated "all" of them, but we actually didn't. There are still those lurking, waiting. If not that, there will still be many people who have strong negative feeling and will become villains—it really never ends.

But that's not my problem to deal with.

__

The bell rings, and everyone runs out of class. We were all instructed to go straight to the dorms for safety. There were grumbles and murmurs, but we all obey. Once we're all in the Heights Alliance, everyone breaks off into their friend groups.

Michiko and Zenith got permission to come with us, so they hang around with me. Yu immediately runs off to the girls, Katsuki and Kirishima making their way to their friends as well. I feel stuck in place.