Another Lost Girl

Miri's PoV

"So... did you find something?"

I sum it up. "There are villains in the basement who want to kill me."

"Can we attack them?" Katsuki asks.

"Yes, that's what we came here for. We should get going, in case they find us first." Michiko leads us out and back to the basement.

__

Once we reach the basement door, I stop and turn to Yu with my eyebrows raised. She answers my unspoken question. "It would be best if you just waited outside the entry, so they don't know you're here."

"Ok," I sigh in defeat. I go into the room with them, but sit down in wait after telling them to go into the last entry."

Zenith's PoV

Figures Kaguya wouldn't let her go in here—not when the villains want to kill Miri first. I clear my head and focus on the people we're about to fight. Well, it's not like I'll be doing much fighting. We halt upon hearing the villains speak.

"Hey, Boss!"

"What?"

"You know what I find funny?"

"I think I do!"

"Those kids think we don't know they're there!"

w e l l t h e n

We jump out, ready to face them. They smirk, and one guy waves his arm at us, as if pushing air away from them.

"Guys don't breathe!" I yell. I take a deep breath to prepare myself for however long the air poison stays.

"Smart one." The air waving guy says. He squints his eyes, scanning us. My best guess is that he's looking for Miri.

Kaguya grows her wings and gusts the air back to them, also pinning them to the wall in the process. We all let out our breath.

Then the ground starts to crack, and grass grows upwards from the cracks, concealing the villains from our view. The grass doesn't waver in the slightest against the strong gusts Kaguya creates.

Bakugo blasts at the grass, but it holds firm. Kirishima rushes at them while beating down the tough grass that starts to tangle with him. Shooting Star follows follows him and send lots of bubbles to one of the guys who hasn't used his quirk yet, and Bakugo does his injure thing to another. Kaguya flutters above them all and swoops in, landing hits on the villains.

It's mayhem from there on, but eventually Kirishima knocks two of them out with a sharp strike to the skull, and Bakugo does the same to the others. I envision the UA basement, and send the four red dots (the villains in front of us) to it. They disappear with a purple twinkle.

"We did it!" Kaguya cheers, trapping her boyfriend in a tight hug. He laughs and boops her beak. Wow. Affection.

Miri's PoV

My friends stroll out, pleased expressions filling all of their faces. Looks like it went well. "So you beat them, huh?" I ask.

"You bet!" Zenith responds, holding open the door so we all can get out of that labyrinth.

Katsuki glares at my brother. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, PURPLE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FIGHT."

"Hey now, my little brother is off limits," I push Katsuki's head away, letting everyone else come in because he had been blocking the way. 'Purple' is certainly an interesting nickname.