Training

Miri's PoV

Luckily, I am a light sleeper. But I am also very forgetful, causing me to forget to set an alarm on my phone.

It's very early in the morning, and I hear soft footsteps in my room, and then fingers softly tapping me.

"Uh...uh. Miri?"

It must be Izuku! Trying to wake me. I can't believe I didn't set my alarm. I'm never forgetting again.

"Good morning Izuku! Sorry I forgot to set my alarm," I apologized as I rose up out of bed.

Wow Izuku blushes a lot!

"Oh you're awake! Well come to the beach with me for my training with All Might, and we can eat breakfast when we come back." He tells me. But then, once again, he turns red, "Wait DO you want to go to my training with me??"

"Of course I do!" I answer.

He rushes out the door, and I start to change. I can tell that Inko really wants a girl in the house because when I open the closet expecting to find nothing, it is full of clothes that are all my size. The dresser, too! So I grab a simple shirt and shorts, slip on my shoes, and go out with Izuku.

Since it's so early, Inko wonders where we're going, and asks, "Where are you two going this early?"

And Izuku answers, "To the beach."

Inko asks why, and I answer
"To do some training!"

"Okay..." she answers slowly.

Izuku and I then bolt out the door.

"Sorry she was acting like that," he says, blushing again.

My face was on fire, "It is okay."

Once we reach the beach, we see All Might there.

"For your training," he pronounces, "You will clean the beach!"

The beach doesn't have a couple soda cans or flying paper, it is a dumpster on top of what USED to be a beach.

"WHAT!?" Both Izuku and I yell. Even though this isn't my training, it is fun to experience this in real life.

"Yes, but first you will need to get some muscle or else you're useless to my quirk. If your body isn't prepared for One For All, and you try to use it, your limbs will blast off your body." All Might explains.

That scares Izuku enough to try harder.

"First! You will pull this refrigerator forward." All Might says.
Izuku strained, but with no luck does he push the fridge.

"How am I supposed to push this fridge!? Let alone with you sitting on it which adds an extra 600 pounds!" Izuku complains.

"Actually, I lost some weight. I'm down to 560 these days." All Might says.
"Keep on working like this and you'll do great!"

After that, Izuku does weights at home and finds any extra time to get stronger.

I smile, knowing he'll do it.
And when the UA entrance exam comes, he's ready. But wait, we don't know about my quirk, do we? Let's jump back a few months ago, the night after Izuku's first training.