Collapse Zone

Miri's PoV

Once the bus stops, and everyone starts to get out, the thought that's been hanging over me since the first day returns.

Where IS that Yu Kaguya person?

I scan the classroom quickly, but I don't see her, as always.

Hmm...I guess I'll ask Aizawa once we get back to UA.

"Wow! This place is so amazing!" Uraraka squeals.

It is. Other classmates gasp and look around. It's... wow.

"Hm, All Might isn't here yet." Aizawa states.

"Hello students," a pro hero walks up to us, "I'm the pro hero Thirteen!

"Here you can see something I built. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, but you can call it USJ." Thirteen tells the class. Then Thirteen whispers something to Aizawa and holds up three fingers.

"Like Universal Studios Japan!" A class member calls out.

"Yes, but let me say 1 thing, or 2, or maybe 3...4, 5-"

"We get it!" The class says.

"Okay. So as you all know, my quirk is called Black Hole. I can suck something up into a black hole and turn it to dust."

"Yeah, and its super strong to beat villains!" Izuku says out loud, while Uraraka next to him is nodding her head up and down so fast, so vigorously, that I'm a bit worried for her neck.

"Yes," Thirteen continues, "But my quirk can also be used to kill, and so can some of yours to. The purpose of today is to learn how to use your quirk to save people, so you need to find a way to use your quirk to do more than hurt. So with that being said, you will be separated into the different zones, like the shipwreck zone." He gestures to a large ship floating in water. It's perfectly intact wth calm water surrounding it.

"Okay now gu-" Aizawa stars but then is cut off by by a big purple portal appearing out of nowhere some yards away. A skinny man with hands all over his body, walks out first, followed by a lot of other odd looking people.

It's the villains.

"Wha-? Is this part of the training?" Kirishima asks.

"No. These are real villains, students get back!" Thirteen warns.

"I'll go get them, Thirteen you protect the students. And Kaminari try to use your quirk to contact the school."

Aizawa orders.

The villains were smart to come here, it's far from UA, and even if we were to get help it would take a while for the pros to make it here. There's also a villain here who's probably cutting off any connection to UA.

"Okay go! Go! Leave through the gate." Thirteen tries to rush us. We all make a mad dash to the gate, but only Ida makes it through, before it closes and a villain appears before us.

"Where do you think you're going?"
The villain looks like it's made up of a bunch of purple dust. Even though the villains wouldn't think twice about killing us, I can't help but be a bit optimistic and think,
Oh no, a purple warp gate is trying to kill us!

I snicker a bit.
"Why'd you do that!" The warp gate yells at me.

"Nothing!" I answer a bit too quickly, regretting all of my life choices and fearing for my life.

Bakugo and Kirishima run towards it and try to hit it, but it does no damage because all they're hitting is purple warp gate dust.

I look back to where all the villains are, and something, well someone, catches my eye. Amongst the villains, there is a girl my age. I assume she's a villain, too, because of obvious reasons, but she looks... scared. Scared, unlike those around her.

I tear my gaze from her when the warp gate turns into a warp gate (wow great choice of wording) and everything goes dark.

Once I can see again, I look around and I can confirm I'm in the collapse zone.

"Hehe. Look guys this girl's alone." And a bunch of villains start to corner me.
I decide to have some fun with them. I might not be the best with my quirks quite yet, but I can definitely be of use with them.

"P-please don't kill me, Mr. Villain," I pretend to have a scared to death innocent look on my face. I succeed.

"Aww she's scared. An easier prey!" Another one cheers.

They try to use their quirk on me, and I start panting in fake fear.

Then....
"Psyche!" I kick them all away, and then freeze their feet to the ground. Then I explode the ice, and they're thrown off their feet.

Surprise surprise, things take a turn for the worse. I realize too late that there are more behind me. One grabs me by my neck and tosses me into the air, then catches my by my foot, holding me upside down.

"Ah, so you think you're all that because you have a powerful quirk." The one holding me says. "Well, my quirk's not the—" he stops when I interrupt him. "WHAT'D YOU SAY?"

I cough, making an ahem sound. "I said, I have a secret, and I'm willing to share."

One of the villains that I froze earlier calls out, "And what'll that be, missy?"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR QUIRK'S BACKSTORY, SO—" I freeze the guy holding me's face. This time, I freeze the ground all around me, as to not make the same mistake again.

Unfortunately, they know that trick now, so they somehow avoid it. In a matter of seconds, I'm pinned to the ground. I try to distract them again by shooting out my tongue. That charade ends when one of them immediately says, "Put that thing back in your mouth before I slice it off."

A villain in the back jumps up to me. "Time to kill this smart-ass girl."

One of the guys holding me looks at his comrades and suggests, "Maybe we should... play around with her first."

He earns a smack on the head from one of the female villains. "Since you guys don't know how to kill a weak student quickly, let me get the job done already."

She lifts her hand, and all of a sudden my lungs feel like they're filled with scorching rocks. I grit my teeth, trying not to show the pain, but my writhing body says otherwise.

Suddenly, it stops. I open my eyes, and see a certain redhead beating up the woman who nearly killed me. Kirishima.

The torture may have ended but I still feel like my body is on fire, and I can't breathe. I'm useless right now.

The villains abandon me, all attacking their new target. I try to stand up but fall right back down. Dangit..

Kirishima tried his best to defend himself while attacking the villains, but there's only so much one kid can do. I feel devastated that I can't lend him a helping hand.