Rules

Miri's PoV

"We will be doing some indoor training!" All Might says. "Here is where you will be training!" He shows us.

"That looks like the fake city from the UA entrance exam!" Ochaco realizes.

"Here are the rules:
There will be a hero and villain team! Two people to a team!
The teams will be decided by me drawing from these," he gestures to boxes.

"There will be team A, team B, and so on.

"You will be in a building with 5 stories, and the villains will hide a fake weapon somewhere in the building!" A picture of the weapon flashes on the screen.
"The hero team will need to find the weapon and if they touch it, they win.
BUT, the both sides will have capture tape, and if someone from one team wraps someone from the other team with the tape, the captured person will be out. Another way villains can win, is if the time runs out.

"There will be a time limit. This training is helpful because you will have to use your quirks against other people, so you'll have to be careful with that. Me and whoever is not going will be watching the footage." He concludes.
He starts drawing the names.

"Hero team A! Midoriya and Uraraka."
And since I'm me, I zone out and only remember two of the teams:
Team A- Midoriya and  Uraraka.
And...
Team D- Bakugo and Ida.
Since there is an odd number of students in the class (21), with my luck in the one who ends up team less.
But what about that Yu Kaguya kid?
Where is he?

All Might pulls me aside and tells me, "Since you're the extra, you get to pick which team to be on."

"Ok. Let me think for a second." I reply.
This is a hard choice. Izuku's team? Or Bakugo's team? I want to be on Bakugo's good side, but I don't want to hurt Izuku's feelings by teaming up with his bully.

After a moment of thought, I decide on Izuku's team.

"Team A." I tell All Might.

We go back to where everyone else is standing and All Might announces to all of them, "Miyake is on team A."

"First up are team A against D!"

"K-Kacchan's team." Izuku says to himself.

Yup. I'm up against Bakugo.

The villain team hides their weapon and then..."Start!"