Accidents and the Flu Aren't Friends

Requested by olivialynnxo. Mild abuse theme, may be triggering. Please enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam sat on his bed, his homework surrounding him untouched. He had an arm over his eyes, as his head was leaned back. He knew he needed to study, but his head was killing him. It even hurt to breathe.

Dean walked up from the living room area, immediately worried about his brother not studying, as per usual. He watched Sam's free hand come to rest on his stomach, cluing his big brother into how off the boy felt.

"Sammy?" he asked gently, flinching as Sam jumped in surprise.

"It's Sam." Sam ground out, sounding like he was in a lot of discomfort.

"Sorry; you good?" Dean asked, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. His little brother really was a pain about his name.

"Just sick: my head really hurts, but my stomach has been off since last night." Sam admitted bitterly, hating his own weakness.

"Want some Tylenol or Pepto, or both?" Dean offered, stepping into mom-mode automatically.

Sam shrugged, before swallowing convulsively, and groaning softly.

"No thanks, it will make me sick." he said quickly, before hopping off the bed and booking it past his dad to the bathroom. He knelt in front of the toilet, spit the extra saliva pooling in his mouth, and gagged hard over the bowl.

Dean followed his brother, stopping just before running into John.

"What the hell, Dean?" John demanded, before hearing Sam gag. "Tell your brother, we are still going on that werewolf hunt. So he can stop faking." he added, stepping around Dean and walking away, before the boy could argue.

Dean glared at his dad's back, before running into the bathroom to see Sam was hunched over the toilet, shaking uncontrollably. "Aw man, you're okay. Puke, you'll feel better and be ready for dad's hunt. Even puking and diarrhea won't stop dad." he said, as a warning, earning a low groan from the teen in front of him.

Sam looked up at Dean helplessly, squinting briefly, before looking back down at the bowl. He stared at the water for went felt like forever, before retching and vomiting up half digested food and colored the water a murky, gross color.

"That's gross, dude." Dean said calmly, getting a grossed out expression on his face.

Sam retched repeatedly, before his face went white, and he blushed in embarrassment. He gagged and vomited again, as a soft toot sound erupted from him.

Dean's eyes widened in surprise. "Did you just have an accident?" he asked, knowing his brother was prone to having no control over his bowels, when he was sick.

Sam nodded miserably, as he finally stopped vomiting and could catch his breath. "M sorry." he slurred hoarsely, not liking that he had that problem.

"It's gross, but okay, I'll get you a change of clothes." Dean said, trying to be as understanding as possible.

Dean walked down the hall, grabbed clothes for Sam, and stopped to talk to John.

"Dad, he is really sick." he said, praying silently that their dad would have a change of heart.

"I don't care. We are hunting that demon." John said angrily.

Dean sighed, before walking back to the bathroom, where Sam had climbed into the shower and had the water running.