Even God Gets Sick Sometimes...

This was requested by the amazing Louistopslilo209 . Enjoy! SPOILERS: FOR THIS CHAPTER TO MAKE SENSE YOU NEED TO HAVE WATCHED ALL OF SEASON 11. HINTS TO SEASON 13.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Dean sighed after getting off the phone with a particular unwanted to be guest.

"Sam, we got a visitor." He said, as none other than Chuck or God or whoever appeared in front of Sam in the living room.

"Uh hi Chuck," Sam said a bit startled, and looked at Dean who had just walked into the room from the hallway.

Chuck grunted, collapsing in a chair weakly, with a some huffs and puffs for good measure.

"I need some asylum..." he said, breathing harder, before coughing dryly into the air. "Enough Amara!" He yelled, causing the bunker to shake.

Dean grabbed the wall, as if he could stop it from shaking himself, but also to steady himself, as the shaking made him slightly dizzy. "Chuck, what's going on?" He asked in exasperation, not really wanting God himself in their house.

"Amara got mad about something stupid, and now she is having fun torturing me." Chuck explained, looking more exhausted by the minute.

"Torturing you how?" Sam asked gently, not liking how worn out Chuck looked. The God had not looked this weak and under the weather, since Amara had tried to kill the man.

"Making me human and I think I caught the flu too." Chuck said in annoyance, sniffling pathetically to prove his point.

"You look sick..." Dean said bluntly, ignoring the glare Sam sent his way. "Don't you have a pet project to check on?" He quipped in his brother's direction.

Sam rolled his eyes and sat down across from Chuck, in an armchair. "Can I help in some way?" He asked the older man, ignoring his older brother's hint to check on Jack.

"Treat the flu the way you normally would." Chuck said calmly, making Sam feel even more uncomfortable.

"Right, Dean, where did we leave the first aid kit?" Sam asked Dean, trying to hint at his older brother to help him with Jack or Chuck, either one would be a blessing.

Dean rolled his eyes, and walked down the hall to check on the kid. "Your room, doofus!" He called to Sam, knowing his voice would carry to his brother.

Sam rushed off to his room, finding the first aid kit easily, and returning to the living room to find Chuck dozing off in his armchair. He chuckled softly, causing the man to jerk awake with a gasp. That gasp led the poor man to coughing, gasping loudly as he tried to catch his breath.

"Easy... easy... breathe slowly." Sam said, getting up quickly, to grab a water bottle and some ice chips. He offered both to Chuck, earning a head shake instead. "You need to hydrate." He said calmly, knowing that the older man needed the hydration desperately.

Chuck wheezed heavily as he tried not to cough up his lungs. "No water..." he gasped out, breathing hard as he tried to stay awake.

Sam sighed softly, waiting until the man fell asleep, to move over and test his forehead for a fever. He cursed silently, feeling too much heat rising from the man's skin.

"What are we working with?" Dean asked, noticing Sam frowning deeply.

Sam shushed Dean softly, relieved that Chuck didn't stir, as he led Dean a bit of a ways away. "He has a fever, can't stop coughing, and a runny nose. I have a feeling his stomach is upset too. How is Jack?" He asked, caring more about the kid at the moment.

"Jack is fine, stop worrying so much. Worry about God." Dean snapped, a bit viciously.

"It's Chuck..." Chuck wheezed, startling them both and drawing their attention to the man in question. "And yes, Sam, I am nauseous, hence my saying no to water." He said calmly, before launching into another coughing fit that last ed a good five minutes.

"Please drink something, it might help." Sam pleaded softly, knowing the man needed it.

"Whiskey?" Dean suggested, half meaning it, half joking. "It's liquid." He said in defense of his recommendation.

"A liquid that will dehydrate him further." Sam said in annoyance. "And make him puke in the process." He added to prove a point.

"Too late," Jack said calmly, standing in the doorway to the hall. He pointed at Chuck, as the man lurched forward and vomited on the ground beside his chair.

"What did I tell you?!" Dean demanded angrily, pointing towards the kid's room in a highly strong level of hostility.

"Right... He's gonna puke blood next." Jack said nonchalantly, before disappearing down the hall to his room.

"Amara, stop torturing Chuck!" Dean snapped, getting tired of playing family feud between those two.

"Oh but why Dean?" Amara asked childishly, as she appeared in the room in time for Chuck to vomit blood all over the ground. "Wow, you got sick fast." She said in Chuck's direction.

Chuck glared at her, wiping his lips with the tissue Sam had passed him. "Thank you, Sam. What do you think you're doing here, Amara?" He asked pointedly, trying not to cough again.

Sam grabbed some towels, covering the vomit and blood on the floor. "If you're here to gloat, back off." He warned, not afraid to fight her once again.

"Relax, Sam, I'm merely a spectator, until Chuck admits that I win. Then I will heal him, return him to no longer human, and leave." Amara said honestly, earning a glare from Dean and her brother.

"Not gonna happen." Chuck spat, coughing harshly into his hand, before pulling his hand back to see blood. "Dagnabit! Amara! Fix me now!" He yelled hoarsely, only to start coughing again.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Amara said in a sing-songy voice. She walked around the living room, looking peaceful and happy.

"Just admit it, Chuck!" Dean demanded flatly, watching the god shake his head.

"She can't win, not this time." Chuck argued sadly, knowing he'd have to admit defeat soon, or get sicker. He sighed softly, feeling the need to vomit again, and not wanting that, conceded. "I lose, you win." He said finally.

Amara laughed and snapped her fingers, causing Chuck to heal and return to normal. "Thank you, brother. Bye Dean, you too Sam." She said, disappearing without another word.

Chuck snapped his fingers, cleaning up the mess he had made, and returned the towels to clean and put away. "Thank you for caring for me, Sam... you as well, Dean and Jack." He said gently, disappearing in time for Jack to walk back out to the living room.

"Was that God?" Jack asked curiously, earning a glare from Dean and a face palm from Sam.

"Kid!" Dean snapped, Jack looking at him calmly in response. "I thought I told you not to come out here!" He yelled again, coughing under his breath and looking at Sam with wide eyes.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Turns out that Dean caught Chuck's bug and spent a week, torturing Sam and Jack.

I know its a bit short, my apologies its a busy week. But I wanted to put up a chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!

As always: vote, comment, and request away. Love you all! <3