What's Wrong With You?!

Requested by FandomNinjaCenter. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean and Sam finished packing up the weapons and other supplies needed for the djinn hunt, before stopping and looking at you.

"Are you sure you don't feel well enough to come along?" Dean asked in concern, not liking the idea of leaving you behind alone and unprotected, with Lucifer on the loose, and seemingly having a vendetta against you.

"I'm just going to sleep it off, besides, you'd just be having to pull over every five minutes cuz I felt super sick to my stomach." You say, rubbing your stomach, as it had set to churning again.

Sam wrinkled his nose, before speaking. "You're all stocked here with meds, gatorade, ginger ale, soup, and crackers." he said, walking out of the room to the car.

"Thanks Sam," You call after him, before your stomach gives a leap and you have to wait a minute for it to stop.

Dean sighed softly, before following Sam, but stopped at the door. "Call me if you need me." he said sternly.

You nod adamantly to him, not trusting yourself to speak at the moment, as you watch him leave, and close your eyes. You doze for the better part of a couple hours, before you hear the flutter of wings and force yourself awake, expecting it to be Cas.

"What's this I see? The object of my attention, is laid up in bed?" the angel said, an evil smirk crossing his face.

"What do you want, Lucifer?" You demand, sitting up too quickly, making the room spin uncontrollably.

"Whoa... That's an interesting trick, you just went white." Lucifer said curiously, before snapping his fingers, and you both were whisked away into the air, depositing you in a heap on a foreign bed.

"Wha?" You ask weakly, trying to understand your surroundings, as the room spins to in a blur, making your stomach churn aggressively. "Where's the bathroom?" you ask, as you realize you're moments away from making a disgusting mess.

"Why do you need a bathroom?" Lucifer asked in confusion, looking at you in mock amusement.

"No to the bathroom, then a bucket or trashcan... like now!" You snap, gagging softly under your breath.

"Fine fine, why do you need it?" Lucifer asked, snapping his fingers, making a bucket appear in your lap.

You lurch forward, vomiting loudly into the bucket, causing Lucifer to stumble backwards in surprise. You vomit again and again, each time surprising the archangel and making him look like he was about to bolt.

"What the heck?! Why?! What is wrong with you?!" Lucifer demanded, looking completely disturbed and slightly freaked out.

"Its called vomiting, its where the stomach contents come back up and out the mouth. Like you witnessed." You panted weakly, gagging again at the end of your explanation.

"Don't ever do that again!" Lucifer said with a shudder, before looking away, as you vomited hard again. "I said not to!" he snapped angrily, glaring at you in anger.

You whimper as you vomit again, before leaning back against the wall and starting to shiver uncontrollably. "I can't help it... If I don't vomit, I will get worse... And/or get diarrhea which is awful. So I prefer vomiting, thank you." You say simply, closing your eyes, as the room continued spinning.

"That's revolting." Lucifer spat, shuddering again at the idea of what you were implying.

You scoffed softly, before starting to choke on your own breath, wheezing softly at the end. "Be happy its not you," you said a bit snarky.

Lucifer laughed, the sound sending unpleasant shivers down your spine. "Oh I am, but I am not loving the fact that my captive is violently expelling his/her stomach contents everywhere." He said, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Oh well then, send me home, kidnap me again when I'm not vomiting." You suggest, peeking at him to see him actually considering this option.

"But I already have you... You won't vomit forever, so we will wait it out, and wait for the Winchesters to come save you." Lucifer said, liking his plan, even if he sneered as he said the name Winchesters.

"No, I won't vomit forever, but maybe a couple days, just a head's up." you warn, as your head lolls forward, as you doze off out of nowhere.

"Couple DAYS?!" Lucifer demanded in horror, startling you awake again, and causing you to jump.

You groan painfully, looking at him in annoyance. "I need to sleep this off... so be a dear, and shut up." you growl, as all the color drains from your face again.

"Oh no you don't!" Lucifer snapped, getting tired of his captive calling all the shots.

You flip him the bird, as you start dry heaving over the bucket, too nauseated to care that you were running on empty. Once you stopped, you struggled to your feet, taking the bucket with you, and wandered the house until you found the bathroom. You washed out the bucket, then washed your face, taking a few sips of water, that made an immediate reappearance into the sink.

"Why are you still vomiting? There can't be anything in your stomach." Lucifer whined, getting tired of hearing you vomiting.

You sigh, lugging the bucket with you, back to the bed you had appeared on. "I drank a little water." You admit, feeling drained and like you needed to sleep.

"Why on earth would you do that?!" Lucifer asked, starting to sound like a grumpy child.

"If I get dehydrated, I'll get worse. If I get worse, that means more vomiting." You explain, sounding more and more exhausted.

"That's it, you're going home now. I will not have you vomiting here anymore." Lucifer spat, sticking his tongue out angrily. He snapped his fingers, and you appeared on your bed, startling a very stressed Dean and Sam.

"Y/N! Where were you?! Are you okay?!" Dean asks rapidly, but all you can do is dry heave helplessly into the bucket that had come with you, surprisingly.

Sam moved to your side, rubbing your back in slow circles, as you all waited for the heaves to subside.

"Lucifer kidnapped me, but couldn't handle me vomiting." You say, once you can semi-breathe. "Can I please have some ginger ale? Water won't stay down." you add breathlessly, as your stomach contracts, and you whimper.

Dean walks over and grabs your ginger ale and some pepto tablets. "Here see if these will help, and only small sips." He reminds gently, as he hands them to you.

You smile gratefully, popping the tablets in your mouth, and take a couple sips of ginger ale. You wait a moment, and sure enough, the pepto and ginger ale make a reappearance into the bucket.

"It's okay, we won't let you get too dehydrated, and if that happens, we aren't going anywhere." Sam promised, earning a nod of agreement from Dean.

"Get some sleep," Dean said, once you stopped trying to empty your already empty stomach.

You nod gratefully, laying down, as Sam took the bucket to rinse it out, and closed your eyes as he brought it back. You could feel your stomach still churning uncomfortably, but you were too exhausted to stay awake and fight it.

You only slept for about twenty minutes, before waking up nauseous beyond belief, but Sam was right there to help you through it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After only getting twenty minutes at a time, between bouts of sickness, all day, you finally fell asleep and stayed asleep overnight, much to everyone's relief. The boys kept a close watch over you, and Lucifer waited patiently for them to leave you alone to kidnap you again. 

I hope you enjoyed this little fic. As always: vote, comment, and request away. Love you all! <3