This is Chapter Three of Bailey Impala

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, as it is a sickfic as well. WARNINGS: mild language, DO NOT EVER DRINK GASOLINE OR OIL! Otherwise, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bailey woke up from a four hour nap, feeling refreshed and energized. She sat up and looked around, finding Sam on his laptop and Dean snoring in a chair.

She stood up carefully, falling to her knees with a frustrated groan. She stood back up again, before looking up and jumping when she saw Sam right in front of her.

Sam looked up, surprised to see her trying to walk on her own again. He got up quickly, walked to the bed, and offered her his hand to help steady her.

She looked at Sam's hand in perplexed confusion. "Will it keep you safe?" she asked, thinking about what Cas had said.

"By helping you learn to walk, yes." Sam said calmly, not wanting her to reject help, when she could use the help.

She nodded finally, taking his hand as he guided her steps, she didn't;t see Dean was awake and watching her proudly.

It wasn't until she was walking around the room repeatedly on her own, that Dean walked up to her and startled her.

"Dean?!" she squeaked in surprise and stumbled. "When did you wake up?" she asked, as she regained her balance.

"I've been awake for a while," Dean admitted, implying he had been watching her for some time.

"Oh... I'm sorry, I just wanted to learn." she said softly, looking down at the floor as her cheeks became heated.

Dean smiled gently, reaching over and lifting her shin, so she could see his smile. "You're walking beautifully." he said, once she looked at him.

"Really?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Dean nodded, looking over at Sam, to see his younger brother trying to hide a smile. "Good work, Sammy." he said proudly.

"Sam... Thank you for helping me. I really do appreciate it." she said happily, as she clapped her hands together.

Sam nodded, raising an eyebrow as she suddenly paled and looked around.

Bailey heard a growling noise coming from her body and panicked, taking a few steps back from the men. The last time she heard that sound, she was a car... and possessed by a vengeful ghost.

Dean turned to look at her, wondering what had caused her abrupt change in mood. "Bab... Bailey?" he asked, noticing she wasn't breathing very well.

"I think you might need some salt or holy water..." Bailey said quickly, wracking her brain in an effort to understand how this had happened.

Sam walked right up to her, handing her a bottle of holy water. "Take a drink." he instructed.

She nodded quickly, removing the lid, and took a big gulp. She waited patiently for a reaction, which never came. Instead only another growl rose from her stomach, loud enough for the Winchesters to hear.

Dean took the water bottle from her, as both of them started laughing really hard.

By the time they stopped, Bailey's arms were crossed over her chest and a look of agitation had settled on her face.

"What's so funny?" she demanded, earning chuckles from from Sam, and coughs from Dean. "Are you alright?" she asked calmly, as Dean coughed even harder.