The Flu Likes Families

Requested by Ram_3500. AU theme. Reader is the boys younger sister. I hope you all enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sit on the edge of the hood of the impala's hood, thinking about the upcoming hunt. Just like your oldest brother, you and Dean loved the impala. It was your safe haven, when you needed to think.

You two were very similar, especially in food likes and mannerisms. However, you were like Sam in your love of researching. From the day you could read, you were learning about monsters and all the bump in the night things.

You jumped off the hood, doubling over in surprise, as a painful cramp coiled in your stomach and intestines.

"You okay, kiddo?" Dean asked, mentally calculating when your monthly was do to hit again. He thought you had just finished your period.

"What? Oh yeah, fine." You say, straightening back up quickly, only to groan and double back over.

"Need advil? Chocolate?" Dean asked, jogging to your side quickly.

"No, its not my period. That just ended." You gasp, rubbing your now roiling stomach. You weren't about to tell your big brother that you felt sick. Neither of your brothers were anything like your dad, but hunts were important to Dean. So you weren't about to say anything, or slow down anything.

"You sure? You're pale. Y/N, what's wrong?" Dean asked in concern, noticing as you broke out into a cold sweat and started shivering.

"I'm fine, Dean." You ground out, forcing yourself upright, ignoring the extra saliva pooling in your mouth.

You walk stiffly past Dean, gulping the extra saliva down, even as your stomach churned angrily. You run inside, past Dean, at a break neck pace, anything to get you out of Dean's worried eyesight. You slip into the motel room, almost running Sam over in your haste.

"Sorry, Sammy." you say quickly, skirting around him, and quickly bolted to the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind you.

Dean walked in the room in time to hear the door slam.

"What did you do?" Sam demanded, looking at Dean in irritation.

Dean went to open his mouth, as they both heard you whimper from the bathroom.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Sam yelled, causing Dean to jump slightly, and smile sheepishly.

"I need Dean..." You plead, knowing Sam wasn't good with vomit or diarrhea, so it always fell on Dean's shoulders.

"I'm right here, Y/N. Can i come in?" Dean asked, stepping closer to the bathroom door.

Sam got started prepping everything in the bedrooms, making sure the beds were together to make a bigger bed, grabbed a couple of bins, and other odds and ends.

"Please..." You plead, telling Dean all he needed to know.

Dean opened the door, slipped inside, and immediately noticed you were curled up on the floor in the fetal position. "Ah man, what's going on, Sis?" he asked gently. He put a gentle hand on your forehead, whistling softly at how warm you were.

"I don't feel good at all." You admit, sniffling softly, too afraid to look up and see the disappointment on Dean's face.

"Let's get you up here, so we don't have to clean up any awkward messes, yeah?" Dean asked kindly, scooping you up gently and lifted you up gently.