Big Sis To The Rescue

Requested by KeilaMarie102. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

You flinch, shaking your head in sympathy for the sneezer in question. "You okay?" You ask gently, looking over at the shivering lump of a brother under the blankets.

A hand emerges, giving you a thumbs up, before disappearing back inside the blanket with a shudder.

"Need anything?" You ask, to which there was no response, which wasn't a surprise, since the sneezing had started the night before talking had ceased.

You turned back to the laptop you were on, looking for a hunt for when your brother felt better.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

"Gesundheit!" You exclaim, jumping in surprise to the first sneeze.

"Sorry for scaring you," Dean said hoarsely, before blowing his nose loudly and wetly into a tissue.

"Just gross, Dean." You said with a shudder, a grossed out look on your face.

Sam walked in the door a few minutes later, looking a bit more than worse for wear.

"Hey Sammy, how was school?" You ask, ruffling his hair playfully, noticing that he was warmer than normal.

"Okay, nothing interesting happened." Sam said with a shrug.

"You feeling okay?" You ask gently, having a feeling he was going to catch the same bug that Dean had.

Sam shook his head no, before leaning into you rather heavily as if he was exhausted.

"Come on, to bed with you, Mr. Sicky," You say sweetly, kissing him on the top of the head, before pushing him to the bathroom and tossing him some sweats and a t-shirt.

While he was changing, you set up his bed, propped his pillows, got tissues, got him orange juice, got Tylenol, and an ice pack. When he emerged it was all set up, and you patted his bed for him to get in, and took his temperature under the tongue.

"101.1 not too bad, worse than Deano, his was 100.4." You mumble, more to yourself then Sam.

"Is Dean still sick?" Sam asked in a small voice, after swallowing the Tylenol with a wince and laying down.

"Yes, He is. Why do you ask?" You ask Sam, wondering what was going on with your youngest little brother.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

"Bless you, Dean." You say gently, as the older boy's hand snakes out to grab a tissue.

Dean blew his nose wetly, before clearing his throat a couple times. "Thabks." He mumbled sleepily, sounding all congested.

You grabbed the Vick's vapor rub, handing it to the sick man, ignoring the tired look of confusion. "It will help with your congestion," You said gently but firmly, smiling encouragingly.

Dean frowned and opened the jar, sniffing the contents, and flinching backwards violently. "It's so strong!" He complained in a whiny and congested voice. He scooped some of the contents out, and put it on his chest weakly, sighing in relief, as he was able to start breathing a bit better.

"Told you so." You said, winking at Sam, which earned a smile from the sick teen.

Sam sniffled over and over, before trying to blow his nose, which was all stuffed up. "I can't breathe through my nose," he whimpered softly.

You grab the Vick's vapor rub and handed it to Sam. "Rub it on your chest, it should help you breathe again." You said gently.

"Can you help me?" Sam pleaded softly, looking at you with big puppy eyes.

"Of course, sweet Sammy, lift up your shirt," You say gently, scooping the rub onto your fingers and rubbed it into Sam's bare chest gingerly, holding him firm, when he started hacking up a lung. "Oh Sammy, not a cough too." You say softly, worried about how hard that cough was. Especially since Dean wasn't coughing at all.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Came from the young teen, joined soon by the Dean. Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

You handed them both tissues, flinching as they both blew their noses, sounding wet and gross, and threw their tissues away.

"Have I mentioned how disgusting that sounds?" You ask, shuddering in exasperation.

"About a tousan times." Dean said in a congested voice, emerging from his blankets to grin at you cheekily, and smile sympathetically at Sam, who pouted at his big brother.

"Be gone, you sicko." You tease playfully, sticking your tongue out at Dean, as Sam started coughing hard into his blanket, that he had moved over his mouth. "Poor thing, try some juice, it might help." You suggest to the teen, hearing Sam whimper once his coughing stopped.

"The juice burns my throat." Sam admitted hoarsely, looking at the juice with a look of betrayal.

You get up gingerly, being careful not to rock the bed too much in case Sam was nauseous too, and got him a glass of water, bringing it back to him.

"Try some water, buddy. I need you not getting dehydrated. You think you're miserable now, it'll be ten times worse if you're dehydrated on top of it." You warn gently, handing your youngest little brother the glass of water.

Sam sat up and sipped on the water, before putting down the glass on the nightstand, and laid back down. "Thanks, sis." He said softly, his throat still clearly hurting.

"Get some rest, you'll feel better before you know it." You said sweetly, as you get the ice pack out and put it on his forehead gently.

Sam shivered, pulling the blankets tighter, as he closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep with the ice pack on.

You peek over at Dean, to find him snoring softly, congested as all get out, making him sound all weird and like a sea lion bellowing. You chuckled softly at the analogy you thought of, finding it all too amusing, as your moved back over to the laptop to look for a hunt. You weren't exactly looking very hard, since you knew Sam and Dean would probably be sick for days.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Came from Sam's small frame, startling the teen awake, and startling Dean awake.

Dean shot upright in his bed, looking around in surprise and confusion. "Sammy, you okay?" He asked. "Y/N? What about you?" He asked, sounding all stuffed up.

You sigh softly, getting up and handing Sam a tissue. "Go back to sleep, Dean. Sammy just sneezed again. You okay, buddy?" You ask Sam, noticing the teen had tears in his eyes, as he blew his nose wetly.

Sam shook his head, as a coughing fit rocked his thin frame, leaving him trembling and shivering all over again.

"What can I do to help, honey?" You ask gently, willing to do most anything to help.

"Can I cuddle with you?" Sam asked in a small voice, looking embarrassed to ask.

"Of course, scootch over." You say sweetly, climbing into bed with him as soon as he made room for you.

Sam curled up on your lap, as soon as you were comfortable, falling asleep almost instantly.
------------------------------------------------------------
It took a week to the boys back on their feet but then you caught the cold, but they returned the favor and took good care of you.

I hope you enjoyed this little fic. As always: vote, comment, and request away. Love you all! <3