Broken Leg-Little Sister

Requested by Ram_3500. Reader is a teen and so is Adam. Sam and Dean in early twenties too. Enjoy!
——————————————————
You sat on the couch, glaring at your broken leg, a hunt gone wrong, had resulted in you, in a full leg cast, but that wasn't going to stop you. You grabbed your crutches that were beside the couch, getting up to get your pain meds since your leg was sorta bugging you. Your brothers wouldn't be too happy with you getting up to get them yourself, but you weren't an invalid.

You grabbed your meds, popped two pills, as was the dosage, into your mouth, and downed them quickly, before hobbling outside the cabin you four were staying at until you healed. You could see that all but your quad was gone, telling you the boys had gone riding.

You hobbled with some difficulty over to your quad, climbed on, and revved the engine, excited to race off.

"Y/N, are you insane?!" Adam, the brother closer in age to you, yelled, driving up quickly. He jumped off his quad, as soon as he stopped, and ran to your side, helped you dismount, and led you inside.

"I'm sorry..." you said, nearly in tears, as the pain meds made you emotional.

"Oh, Y/N, don't cry. I was just scared you'd get hurt. That cast could've gotten caught under the quad and you could've been seriously injured... again." Adam said softly, seriously worried for his little half sister.

You sniffed and nodded, not having thought of the consequences. "I'm sorry, Adam." You said honestly, tears pouring down your cheeks unbidden. "Stupid pain meds are making me girly." You say with a giggle.

"I can see this, it's okay, you're entitled to being a girl sometimes." Adam said gently, smiling at you kindly, having always been more doting than Sam and Dean were.

You roll your eyes, playfully smacking him with your crutch, being careful not to hit him too hard.

"Ow... I'm telling Dean you hit me again." Adam said with a pout, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"I'll tell Sam you were picking on me." You quip, raising your eyebrows in challenge, seeing a look of your brother giving in cross his face.

"Looks like you win again." Sam and Dean said together, chuckling, as Adam blushed deep red.

You laughed softly, noticing your stomach was starting to feel a bit off.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Dean asked, noticing that you were no longer smiling but frowning at something.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just tired." You say quickly, lying about feeling nauseous, because you didn't need them hovering.

"Why don't you take a nap?" Sam offered, as he and Dean walked out the door again to go on quads again. Adam was close behind, after he made sure to give you a look to behave.

You dozed on the couch for about an hour, before your upset stomach made you decide you were hungry. You used your crutches and got up, hobbling over to the counter, to find that the chips you wanted were in the cupboard just too high for you. You know what you should do, but you decide against it, and hop up on the counter, struggling to stand up without slipping, thanks to your cast. Right as you are about to grab your chips, your cast slips, and you almost fall, and you feel strong hands steady you, telling you Sam or Dean was there.

"Y/N," came a stern voice, telling you that you were in some big trouble again.

"Yeah, Dean?" You ask softly, looking over to look him in the eye. The concern in his eyes was staggering, and immediately made you feel so guilty, you burst into tears.

"Why are you crying?" Dean asked in confusion, looking at you then Sam in bewilderment.

"You broke her again... the pain meds are really messing with her, Dean." Adam said walking up, and patting your good knee lightly. "It's okay to cry, let it out." He said softly, as Dean helped you off the counter and back to the ground.

Once you were back on solid ground, you wiped your tears, and looked at your brothers shyly. "I'm sorry for causing trouble. I'm just bored. Monsters breaking my leg isn't fair." You say with a pout.

"I know, but you need to be careful, idjit." Dean said jokingly, a kind smile on his face, as he helped you back to the couch.

You sigh softly, collapsing onto the couch, and put your leg up slowly and gingerly. "Oh crap I forgot the meds over there." You said pointing at them, which Adam grabbed and brought you. "Thanks, Adam." You say softly. You swallow two more, curling up and dozing off easily, knowing all your brothers were nearby.

When you woke up, hours later, all three were busy nearby: Sam on his laptop, Dean cleaning the weapons, and Adam was watching a baseball game rerun. You watch them quietly, before noticing that your mouth is pooling with saliva.

"Um... I need a bucket..." You say quickly, putting a hand over your mouth quickly in horror, as you feel a gag come up and pass through your lips, thankfully it was unproductive.

Adam was closest to you, jumped up, found a bucket, rushed to your side, and helped you up, as another gag escaped your lips.

You moved your hand, in time to throw up your meds leftovers, and along food left in your system, followed by bile and stomach acid. Still you tried to heave, so you were left dry heaving over and over again. When you finally stopped, and sank back into the couch weakly, wondering what on earth had just had just happened.

"Are you okay?" Dean demanded, grabbing the pain meds and throwing them away automatically.

You watch him in confusion, before nodding. "Yeah, why did you do that?" You croak out weakly. You are relieved not to feel nauseous anymore more, but you do feel exhausted now, and that's mighty annoying.

"You got sick and sleepy from the pain meds. Sometimes, they do that." Dean explained calmly, earning a nod of agreement from Sam. He walked over and touched your forehead lightly, relieved that you don't have a fever. "It's not an allergic reaction, thank Chuck." He said.

You blinked at him sleepily, only registering half of what he was saying, too tired to register all of it. "Can I sleep now?" You asked, more slurred.

Dean chuckled softly. "Go ahead, Y/N, sleep well." He said gently.
————————————————————
All three boys kept close watch over you until were healed and into trouble all over again. ;)

I hope you enjoyed this little fic. As always: vote, comment, and request away. Love you all! <3