Chapter 13

Continuation of Flashback (4 years ago):

Ahmed's POV:

As soon as I saw Sairah I felt my heart race. She looked perfect... as always. But maybe it's because of the feeling that this is the first time I've gone out with her-- even if it is with friends.

Her beautiful smile, her angelic face and her ability to blush every time I say anything has my heart doing flips. I need to chill. Astaghfirullah.

"Well what's your take on doubling up on seats?" I say smirking. I knew this was going to freak her out and from the looks of it-- it's working. Her face's change in color was clear indication.

After what felt like forever even though it was 30 seconds, Sairah spoke up. "You know what? On second thought I wouldn't mind sitting on Nina or Amina's lap." Oh no! She had that mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

Sairah looked at Amina and Nina and they exchanged glances. I guess that's how close they are. They can communicate without talking.

"Honestly, I'm down then!" Nina says winking at Sairah. "This girl is as light as a feather so she can sit on-"

"Orrrrr," Amina says suggestively. "She can sit on mine."

"Well how about this?" Sairah places her finger on her chin as if in deep thought. "Since I won't be sitting next to any of you guys," she points her finger at Marco, Yusuf and I. "That means even if we do double up on a seat there will be extra room."

"So?" I ask confused.

"So, that means that one of you lucky boys get to sit on each other since us three girls will fit just perfectly in the back." She smiles innocently.

Immediately Yusuf shakes my arm. "Dude, she's right. And no offense but I don't want to give you a lap dance-"

"Okay, please shut up! I don't need a mental image of that." I shudder at the thought of Yusuf in my lap.

"But I'm chill if you want to sleep on my lap-"

"Yusuf. Please just-- no." I say shaking my head.

I look up to see Sairah and the girls giggling. Sairah tossed her head back letting out her soft laughter.

"Next time," Sairah walks past me to the mercedes. "Think your plan through." She smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Well lucky for you, there is going to be a next time."

"Mhmm. Sure there is."

I open the car door for her. "M'lady." I give her a dramatic bow.

"Lose the pronoun." She says with a scoff.

I let out a dry laugh. "Okay then Ms. Grouchy."

****************************************************************************

Once we get to 'Geraldi's' we're all surprised by the spaciousness of the restaurant. It was huge.

I could tell Sairah was definitely amazed because her amber eyes were widened and her mouth hung open in shock.

"Damn this place is amazing." Nina gaped in awe.

"I'll say," Sairah said her eyes still wide.

"Yea yea it's amazing but not as amazing as me eating so can we please get a table." Yusuf started pushing us all to the waiter.

"Good evening, how may I help you guys?" The waiter asks. He looks familiar and for some reason his eyes seem to stop at Sairah.

"Uh yea we'd like a table for six please. My name's Marco Reynolds." Marco replies.