Part 6: Her origin

~Special thanks to  @Loveme105 and  @Pinokio5d for their votes

"Those were dark times, there was no clear difference between right and wrong, there were no laws, and the ones who tried to make some ended being worse than the others. The gods, then, decided to create someone who would have an inner moral compass. This creature could understand the difference between good and evil and would act accordingly. He had to teach and help others understand the right way and punish those who hurt and wronged the people.

"This creature, says the legend, lived for hundreds of years, walking around the earth. For those who didn't know him, he seemed normal and human. But in reality, his senses and his abilities were very enhanced. He had powers no other creature possessed and instincts that always showed the right way. But he felt lonely, and there was no one with whom to share his feelings.

"One day, deep in the woods, he heard a girl singing. Her voice enchanted him, and he leaned closer to listen to her. She was beautiful, like a fairy, with hair golden like the sun. When their eyes met, the world stopped spinning, and everything else lost its meaning: she was his mate.

"Talia, hesitant at first at the sight of the gorgeous stranger, tried to run, but something stopped her. She had already fallen in love with the hunter. They lived the most beautiful months of their lives together inside the woods, and one day Talia told him that she was with a child. He kissed her deeply and promised that he would always protect and respect her and their child. But their happiness wasn't meant to last long. Talia was a witch, and her people weren't happy with that union. A witch could only make a family with one of her kind, and the hunter was a foreigner, someone fearful and dangerous, according to them.

"Her people tracked them down and hunted them for months while the couple kept running and hiding. They stopped only for a moment, for her to give birth to a beautiful boy. Talia was too weak to go on, and her people were already nearing them. She kissed her son on the forehead and bid farewell to her mate.

'Take care of our son,' she said and put an invisible barrier between them using her powers so that the hunter had no other choice but to leave his lover.

"Talia was sentenced to death for her unspeakable crime. She was burned, and they say that you can still hear her screams every time you light a fire. The hunter raised his son alone, and on his deathbed made his son promise that he would never make a family with someone who wasn't a human, for the other creatures were envious and afraid of them.

"What he didn't know at that time was that at the time of Talia's death, her mother cursed the hunter and his bloodline to never find peace and happiness, to always run and never rest, to always destroy the ones they loved the most. Even if they tried to fix their lives, destiny would remind them that there was no real escape.

"And so it happened. Hunter after hunter, no one found their true happiness, they all had sons, and they were always condemned. Over time, the hunters became scarce, and decades could pass without one being born. The last hunter before me was my great-grandfather, and they say he was one of the most brutal ones. He killed his mate to ensure that his enemies wouldn't hurt him with her and made a child with a human of no meaning to him.

"However, fate hadn't said her last word, and my grandfather chose to disobey the family tradition and chose to live with his mate, a werewolf. Therefore, my father was half-werewolf, and a part of me is also one. And if that wasn't enough, my mother was a witch. My father didn't know that when he met her, but he was already in love with her when he learned and couldn't leave her.

"As a result, I am something that should have never been born, for I am a werewolf, a witch, and a hunter. I am a tribrid. Maybe my existence itself was the one that broke the curse, and a female hunter was born."