Brief description

Quick explanation of you and your quirk.
First off, thank you for reading this far. It's my first time publishing anything I've ever written so please be kind of my work sucks. I would love feedback on how I can make it better. Second, I want you, the reader, to have as much freedom as possible with the character. I will write her as a she and sometimes as a they but I don't want you to be confined by the concept of gender. So if you would like to be an male or even an shape shifter, do it. I want you to be the protagonist. So I will try my best to give everyone a chance to become the character.
Of course you can look however you'd like and use any name you prefer. You are a sassy, sexy, 22 year old who happens to kill people for a living. No big deal or anything.
Become who you wish to be with this story. Find who you want to be.
Quirk: Persuasion
You can tell people to do things and they will do it. It is much like Shinso's quirk (Brainwashing) but people can ignore it even though it is very hard to. A voice in their head will keep telling them to do what you asked and will only get more annoying till you do it. Simple commands can be transferred by eye contact and a quick movement. For example when you are walking you can stare at someone in front of you and get them to move by waving your hand. However, more complex commands must be given verbally. This would mean that you need to plant the idea in their head for your quirk to start working. An example is when you told Hawks you were just people watching or that you were just a fan. In the case, like asking him to kill you, the more you say it the faster the voice will drive them crazy. You have the ability to drive someone to the point of psychosis if they actively try to ignore your quirk. It works best on weak minded people and simple commands are much easier to carry out.

****the words written like this are your thoughts.