Chapter 31

You must all think I dropped this story, well I did procrastinate a lot due to personal issues that killed any interest I had in writing but now I am back and intending to stay. 

///

 "Alright kids keeping in mind we have a civilian working with us this time around we are gone keep things simple. We'll start with a light warm up, Narumi-chan you can sit this one down if you want." the man said and the blonde was baffled at how good of an actor he was, for a moment she believed he actually thinks of her as a civilian.

"After that Sasuke and Sakura will spar." the man said smoothly looking between the three children. Narumi was surprisingly the one who showed the least emotion, while the Uchiha openly frowned but of all of them Sakura had the biggest reaction.

"Kakashi-sensei!" the girl screamed/whined making the man sight, it was better lately. The girl was taking her training seriously, in some ways even more so then the other two members. She become quite a capable genjutsu practitioner and she was on her way to becoming a medic ninja but her aversion to some aspects of the ninja life still didn't change.

"Look Sakura taijutsu is one of the most important skills all ninja should be passable in. I know that I usually just let Sasuke and Naruto spar as long as they wish while you do your own thing but we can't let Narumi-chan here spar with Sasuke right?" he asked making quite a reasonable point, he glanced at the blonde wondering if she was even capable of fighting properly in this form.

"Why not?" unexpectedly the silent male was the one to talk, Sasuke watched the three with his arms crossed around his chest and expression unchanging.

"Sasuke?" the pink haired girl looked shocked at this declaration and the other two were not much better, Kakashi stared at the boy with narrow eye and Narumi tilted her head at lose on how she is supposed to react.

"If she is gone experience being a ninja for a day she might as well experience a spar. Don't worry I will go easy on her." he spoke smoothly before anything else could be said.

"Sasuke you-" the pink haired girl cut her words short shaking her head, for a brief moment she thought the raven haired boy might actually be interested in her friend but that couldn't be right.

"Wasn't that fear why you didn't talk about Sasuke near Narumi at all?" the voice in her head she didn't quite manage to get rid of yet spoke in deadpan.

'No, Sasuke is not interested in any girl....or guy.' she was sure of it, the only thing he was interested in is training and lately having some disturbing talks with Naruto lately. Beside who shows their interest by asking to spar with them?

'Teme I am gone murder you tomorrow!!' the blonde was freaking out, why of all times did the guy have to take initiative now?! Couldn't be keep silent and let out a grunt every so often?

"Hmm, I am not sure that is a good ideea Sasuke, Narumi-chan here seems to be pretty fragile." the silver haired man seemed to have the time of his life, he was radiating an aura of happiness, on the other hand Narumi's teeth gritted.

"Fragile!!!" she shouted in outrage, fragile?! Her? If she was not worried about losing an important friendship for good and getting murdered by Sakura at the same time she would make these guys regret.

"Hn, true she doesn't look like much." the boy spoke with his nose in the air and a tone that sounded mocking, there was a glint in his eyes that Narumi didn't like at all.

"Give me a kunai Sakura I am gone stab this bastard." the blonde growled at the boy with a feral look in her eyes that made the two males smirk for entirely different reasons.

Chakra's PuppetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara