Chapter 14

And with this I finished what should have been the second part of chapter 13, it took longer then I thought mainly because I had the concept for a RWBY fanfiction that couldn't leave my mind for the past week and couldn't work at anything else before I finished about three quarters of the prologue chapter.

I am thinking of posting that chapter eventually trough unlike this story I might not post a second chapter, maybe a one-shot library for when a concept simply can't leave my mind and I need to get it out of my system? What do you people think?

If you see any grammatical errors please ignore them for now I'll make sure to correct them when I have time.

I don't own Naruto.

///

Life was so much simpler before he took a team, the elite ninja mused thinking about how their first official C rank mission went trough at this point it might as well be considered a A rank. His students went beyond his wildest expectations, even Sakura proved capable to resisting under pressure but as proud as he feels he would have liked if they had the usual boring and sometimes irritating C rank mission where the biggest worry are a bunch of bandits.

Even so things went much better then he could hope for, his students are alive and surprising unharmed(Naruto doesn't count with his inhuman healing factor) with the client alive if not a bit traumatized by the experience and they even manage to capture someone the likes of Zabuza.

His eyes shifted from his book to the man who was in a middle of a staring contest with his Uchiha genin, their stares were so intense that he wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke spontaneously awakens his sharigan.

He is not quite sure how this came about but he was not inclined to do anything after all no harm came to his student. Zabuza and his companion were restrained both physically and chakra wise and while he didn't leave his guard down fully he was not very concerned which is why he left Naruto to look after Haku on his own.

That did put a smile on his face hidden under his mask, it takes a certain level of talent to make a hardened veteran like Zabuza blur out his greatest weakness in an emotional fit no less. He supposed he should scold him for interrupting him from speaking with the man but he couldn't find it in himself to do it after how passionate he was.

Unfortunately the missnin-nin was not open to talking afterwards having closed himself off and doing nothing more then shouting profanities and flaring his ki while the blonde looked at him with a shit eating grin.

It seemed that both his male students lacked in survival instincts considering Sasuke started to further annoy the man by just staring at him. He didn't bother asking why, he chalked it out as a Uchiha thing. There was a supringly long list of weird habits that entered that category but then again every great clan had a few quirk's of their own.

Uchiha's just happened to have more then the average.

His eyes moved towards the door to the upper floor just in time to see pass trough the door with the restrained ninja on his trail.

"Ahahaha, are you still staring at each-other bastard one and bastard two? What's with that, no don't tell me you are attracted by older eyebrow-less men Sasuke?! And you two Zabuza?!" the kid said looking at Haku then back at the man and back at Haku "He didn't do anything to you did he Haku?" he 'whispered' loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

There was a moment to silence before three out of five males in the room reddened due to a mix of furry and embarrassment from Sasuke, pure utter shame from Haku and blind hatred from the veteran ninja.

Kakashi on his part tried and failed to muffle his chukles, he did not expect that. No one expected that but now that he thought about it the grin the blonde had when he saw the staring match should have been a giveaway that he planed something devious.