Chapter 9

I don't own Naruto.

'This is it, I'll show them what Uzumaki Naruto is made of!!' declared the blonde in his head looking at the door with fire in his eyes. That was it the last test he needed to pass and as a stark contrast to that night a month ago he was sure he would pass with no doubt.

He made much better then anyone expected at the theoretical aspect of the exam for once not being the dead-last and even better in the practical segment. Mizuki's face when he punched him in the wall five seconds into the sparing was hilarious.

His mood was soured by the accusation's of cheating but there was no way for them to prove it because he didn't cheat. It still put a scowl on his face, one which was absent right now being replaced by a grin too wide to inspire any good feelings in anyone around him.

He pushed the door open with a but more force then strictly required and left it open as he walked in front of the two chunin's. It was not the first time he took this exam so he already knew what to expect.

"Yo, Iruka-sensei, Miuki-sensei how's your stomach?" asked the blonde not even trying to hide that he wasn't at all apologetic for what he did.

"It's better thanks for your concern Naruto." said the chunin with a smile but by the way his voice sounded and position in chair it was clear that he didn't feel as good as he wanted to appear. For Iruka who knew his friend had a ice compress strapped over his massive bruise with  that was even more obvious.

The blonde did quite a number on the man.

He just shook his head not understanding why he was so stubborn, two instructors are needed to assure impartiality but there were many other in school who he could ask to replace him. He looked at the boy who seemed to jump from one feet to another in giddiness which was too much energy even for him.

"Now Naruto you have to show us your proficiency with Kawarimi no Jutsu, Henge no Jutsu and Bushin no Jutsu." said the man jumping straight to the point knowing how limited the collective time for evaluation is.

He wore a proud yet strained smile as he said that, he was proud of the boy for coming this far and he didn't doubt he did it on his own merit. He noticed how much more concentrated he was for the past month compared to before yet he also feared for what is to come.

No matter how good he did up to this point he wouldn't pass without a good showing of the three jutsu and he was not as fortune as the boy from last year who couldn't use chakra yet he had recommendation from a Jounin allowing him to pass.

He shivered without anyone's notice at what become of that boy, the village had enough with one green beast, hopefully they wouldn't multiply any more then this.

"Well the thing is Iruka-sensei is I can't do Henge or Bushin no jutsu." he said a smile still splattered on his face even as he admited what everyone already knew especially the two instructors.

"Unfortunately that wouldn't be enough to pass." he said sadly yet warily, his body tensed knowing better then most that the boy had to be plotting something. 

"I know!!" he declared cheerily "But I know another cool jutsu! I'll show you and you won't have any option then pass me!!" he declared at which the two instructors reacted much the same way, with confusion 

'Another jutsu?'  thought the white haired chunin not expecting this turn of events, it seemed that this was not his day. 'Whatever it can't be something good enough to make up for two of the basics.' he thought knowing that his plan won't fail.

"Another jutsu? It's not some prank is it Naruto?" asked the scared man with a raised brow and suspicion in his tone.

"No I swear!!" said the blonde vehemently as he shook his head.