Chapter 20

I don't own Naruto.

///

"So... I am gone miss you guys even you no eyebrows." the blonde said looking at the group that gathered for their departing with tears and snot coming out of his nose.

"At least try to look dignified when you said that kid." the swordsman said shaking his head at the absurdity to it all making the blonde glare at him and turn around.

"I changed my mind, I won't miss you!" he said making the man cackle a Haku sight quietly at the headstrong men he was closest to.

"Ha! Aa if I care kid. Go along your team is waiting and if you ever visit Kiri don't let me see your face!" at his words the blonde stoped turning his head around before a bright smile colored his features.

"Don't take his words seriously Naruto, we would be happy to see you again." The efemine ninja spoke getting a betrayed look from the missing-nin.

He would usually not dare speak again his master but he would make an exception for Naruto.

"Got it!" with that the blonde run catching up with his team, not even five steps later the blonde was hit by a little human missile hugging his knees and asking him to visit Wave soon covering his pants with shoot and tears.

Haku looked at the scene with a faint smile remembering his much the little boy by the name of Inari changed in such a short time.

"What? You want to meet that anoying brat again? Do what you want but I am not dealing with him again." no one called him out for it but by the looks of everyone there not even a single person believed him.

"Thank you Zabuza-sama. So I assume we should get ready to go toward Kiri?" Haku said his ears also listening to the bridge builder arguing with his family about how they should name the bridge. The opinions were split between Great Naruto Bridge and Great Tazuna Bridge but was clear which will win. It seemed that in the brief time in wave his friend left quite an impression.

"Not yet, first we hire some decent Canon fodder." Haku was snapped back to the conversation with cold sweat.

"You don't mean mercenaries?" he questioned as the man rewarded him with a flat look.

"I know what I said Haku. Those guys can't do crap against a trained ninja but we need some diversion to get in Kiri without half of the kiri shinobi cornering us before we get in contact with the rebellion." for someone who mastered silent killing his master was anything but stealthy outside of it so he wouldn't be surprised if they actually end up with half of the shinobi on their trail.

Still, only the missing nin would consider using that kind of diversion.

The ice user's shoulders drooped just a bit. Some things never change.

///

The walk back to village was uneventful aside from the normal shenigans expected from the members of team seven.

It was also much shorter having forgo the sedate pace in favor of hoping trees now that there were no civilian to hold them back. They were faced with the grand walls surroundings the village Hiden among leaves in a fraction of the time they took to reach wave.

Kakashi decided that his team had enough and deserved a break so as soon as they crossed the gate he dismissed them with the order of meeting in their usual spot the next day.

The man chuckled to their happy reactions at the news. He even saw the corners Sasuke's lips move a bit upwards, sadly he couldn't experience the same luxury and walked to the Hokage's office after a quick stop at the memorial which master half an hour of course.