death

arianna riddle

I wake up in Lorenzo's arms.

My eyes couldn't help but fall upon his Dark Mark.

I sighed and got up from his bed.

He immediately pulled me back down and started kissing my neck.

"Where are you going?" He groaned.

"I'm just going to brush my teeth, relax."

He sat up and his hair flopped into his eyes.

"The thing is," he continued, "I can't relax. You died!"

I roll my eyes and sit up.

"But I'm alive now! I'm fine."

"I just-" he sighed, "I just don't want to loose you again."

I kisses him and rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

"You're not going to loose me, Enzo. I promise."

I got back up and walked to the bathroom.

I turned on the light, pulled out my spare toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth.

Lorenzo walked up behind me, and pushed me on the sink.

Then, he put both his hands on my waist and pretended to fuck me.

I turn around and jokingly slap his chest.

I turn back around and spit out my toothpaste and rinse my mouth with water.

I plop down on the bed once again, and wait for Lorenzo to finish brushing his teeth.

....

We're now eating breakfast.

Every now and then Lorenzo would look at me and smirk.

"Could you pass me the orange juice?" Lorenzo said as he gestured to the orange juice. Draco looked at him and sighed. He took the orange juice jug and passed it to Enzo. "Thank you darling, you are such an angel," He said while smiling.

Lucille and I chuckled at Lorenzo's cockiness.

I couldn't look at Blaise. He's always depressed now that Onyx is gone, he's been begging me to use my powers to bring her back, even if it's only for 3 days, but I haven't been able to yet, whenever I look for her in the after life I can't find her.

"Blaise, are you alright?" Lucille asks.

"I will be...overtime," he responds.

"What happened...with Onyx?" Lucille questioned, and I chocked on my food.

Why would she ask that fucking question?! He's obviously still grieving.

"She um. She was-. She was being eaten um-. By Greyback-. Fenrir Greyback." Blaise tried his hardest not to cry.

Just thinking about Onyx being eaten was horrifying by itself, but Blaise saw her being eaten.

He started crying and I walk to him and hug him. He hugged me back tightly.

"You feel like her."

I look at Lorenzo who seemed very uncomfortable. I just kept hugging him and rubbing his back.

Onyx and I never had a good friendship. We would be friends one day, then enemies the next, but I still cared for her.

....

"Are you alright?" Lorenzo asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

We were outside, the sky was grey, and it was cold outside.

"No." I replied blankly, "Why would I be?!"

"Right." He responded.

I close my eyes and look for Onyx. I pass by Fred, Cedric, Sirius and Lavender Brown, but no Onyx.

"Fuck!" I yell and throw my hands in the air.

"Relax, relax."

"I can't fucking relax Lorenzo! I can't find her. I need to find her. For him!"

"Why are you all over Blaise all of a sudden?" He yelled.

"Because he's my friend and his girlfriend is fucking dead!" I yell back.

"You're lying! You're in love with him!"

"I'm not in love with him Lorenzo." I said blankly.

"Sure. I see the way you look at him. The way he held you today." He spat.

"You know what, fuck you Enzo, I'm not dealing with this right now." I exclaimed, and stormed inside.

I ran up the stairs, went in my room and slammed the door shut.

"Puto chico blanco" I mumble to myself.

(MY SPANISH IS FUCKING RUSTY DON'T JUDGE, I'VE SPENT 10 MINUTES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF IT'S "PUTO BLANCO CHICO" OR "PUTO CHICO BLANCO.

....

This was a short chapter because my original work got deleted :( so I just shortened it by memory.

TO CLEAR UP SOME FUTURE CHAPTERS:

By demand, yes, I will be adding the Lucille and Lorenzo seggs chapter. I have it planned already.

DRACO AND ARIANNA ARE JUST FRIENDS OKAY?! There are going to be some chapters that unravel Arianna's original feelings for Draco so I wanted to give you a heads up.

Arianna is not pregnant right now lol.

Luna has a crush on Ari, but she doesn't like her back.

When I write about Arianna, I'm putting things that I would say or do. (Besides Arianna saying mudblood, or some MESSED UP things she'll do when she finds out that Lorenzo cheated on her with Lucille.)

Some people have been saying that this POV makes it seems like Lucille is annoying, but that's kind of the point (?) I exaggerate a lot lol, but basically it's Arianna slowly learning that Lorenzo has feelings for Lucille, and that he loves Lucille more than her.

Adrian Pucey will return...