Tavern

"Well, want to do something today?" Lorenzo asks while closing the book and placing it on his lap. 

"Like what Enzo?" I ask, also closing my book and putting it on my lap. 

"I don't know, maybe let's go to Hogsmeade, we never spend time together, it's always with everyone else."

I consider it for a while. 

"Fine, let's go." 

"Where are your shoes?" 

"Right, I forgot them in my room, I'll be right back." I say as I get up and jog to my dorm, as I'm passing by Lucille and Onyx's dorm, the door opens, and Lucille walks out of it, walking towards Lorenzo. 

I grab my shoes out of my room, and quickly jog back to my seat. "Woah, vials as in... the vial?" 

"Do you want to tag along?" Lucille asks Lorenzo as I sit down. He looks at me apologetic, "Hmm..should I study for the test or got out and shop? You know the answer," he says as he stands up, "Do you want to come too?" he asks me and puts his hand out for me to hold. 

"Sure," I say while tying my shoes. I get up, hold his hand and we all leave the common room. Lorenzo walks very fast, but it wasn't hard to walk his pace, I couldn't say the same for Lucille, she's practically wincing at every step. 

"Are you okay Lucille?" I ask, while slowing down Lorenzo a bit. 

"You're a slow poke today, Lucille." Lorenzo joked, as he messes around with his hair. 

"It's very beautiful today," I say smiling and looking up at the sky. 

"Indeed," Lucille responds with high energy and a smile plastered on her face. She speeds up a bit to catch up with Lorenzo and I, we're all walking together at the same pace.

"While we're there, do you want to visit Honeydukes? I could go for some chocolate frogs." Lucille asks while looking to see our reactions.

"What kind of question is that? Duh." Lorenzo replies, as he pulls his bookbag over his shoulder stopping it from slipping, "I might actually grab a few vials from J. Pippins' Potion as well," he says while winking at me. I shake my head, smile then look at the ground from embarrassment. 

"Disgusting," Lucille says, and Lorenzo pushes her gently. 

"Don't judge me, Lucille Granger. Sad you're not getting action, is it?" He snickers, I try my best not to laugh, and I shove him lightly. 

....

We walk into Honeydukes and the smell of peppermint, pumpkin, and cocoa, overwhelm me. "Find me chocolate frogs, will you?" Lucille tells Lorenzo, he nods his head and drags me along with him. I turn and see Lucille taking the items to the hostess. "How many do you want?" Lorenzo asks me. 

"You don't have to get me anything." 

"I know but I want to, how many do you want?" He says while looking straight into my eyes and smiling. 

"Fine, two please." I reply and he nods and grabs two. 

"Do you want 3 frogs or 4 this time?" Lorenzo yells across the room to Lucille, she holds up three fingers and he nods. 

We walk over to Lucille, and place everything on the counter. "Do you think it's going to cost me over 5 galleons?" She asks Lorenzo, while she rattles her pockets. 

I start to laugh, and she looks at me confused. "Are you stupid? It shouldn't cost you no more than 5 sickles each!" Lorenzo says, and he also starts laughing. Lucille hits us with her bookbag.