18

I just fell in love with Louis Partridge all over again lol, sometimes I forget how ATTRACTIVE that man is.

I'm literally trying not to make Enzo a bad character BUT I KEEP MESSING UP, I find the things I write to be normal, but they y'all interpret it a different way, and then I'm like "OH FUCK-" I'm literally trying to make him a better character, but everything he does, doesn't seem right after I post the chapter lol.

arianna riddle

Today's my 18th birthday.

I hate celebrating my birthday, I've never enjoyed it.

I woke up at 5 am today to take a shower, Enzo and Zeno were still asleep.

I'm still pretty sore after what happened last night, but it's bearable. 

My dark mark's burning today so I had it running under cold water to stop the pain.

....

A few hours later

I lie down on the bed as Enzo's getting Zeno ready for the day.

We have to take him to the Burrow so he could spend time with George, and while I'm there, I'm going to bring back Fred. Lorenzo and I have been thinking that the reason Zeno cries when he's around George is because he sees Fred, which is most likely true.

I get up as Enzo's putting Zeno in his carrier.

We walk out of the room and start walking downstairs.

"Are you okay?" Enzo asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"You seem nervous."

"Well, I'm leaving my only child with George Weasley of course I'm going to be nervous," I chuckle.

"He's not that bad, right?" He questioned lowly.

I put my hand on his arm and smile at him, "Yes, he's that bad." 

"I don't think we should leave our child with him-"

"Enzo, it's fine, he'll take care of him, I promise."

....

We arrived at the Burrow and everyone immediately walked over to greet us and tell me Happy Birthday, as George took Zeno out of his carrier. 

As Enzo sat in the living room with everyone, I walked around the house searching for Fred.

I slowly walk up the stairs. He always tries to scare me whenever I'm on the stairs so I fall down.

"Fred...Freddie?" I whisper loudly, "Fred, I'm not fucking joking, come out." 

No response.

I reach the top of the stairs and huff. 

"Fine, I'll leave you alone." 

As I turn around to start walking back down the stairs he appears in front of me, and I fall backwards.

"Happy Birthday Riddle!" 

"What the fuck Fred!" I yell as he's laughing.

I stand up and cross my arms.

"Lighten up, Riddle," He said while laughing, "What are you doing here?" 

"Have you been scaring my son?" I ask.

"Maybe..why?" 

"He's terrified of George now." 

He starts laughing, "Well, it's what you get for not naming him after me, and kissing my twin brother."

Hiraeth| Lorenzo Berkshireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें