always

Arianna's POV

Lorenzo and I slept in Lucille's dorm last night. Turns out Draco wanted to have a break with her, which is understandable, but she didn't understand why. So, she asked if Lorenzo could sleep in her and Onyx's dorm. Enzo had asked me if he could, I originally said no, but he told me that she needed us right now and that too much stress could affect the baby. So, I said I was fine with it, but I had to be there too. 

While Lucille slept with Lorenzo and I, Onyx slept in Blaise's room to give Luce some space. As Lorenzo and I were older than Lucille, he was protective of her, I usually was too, until recently. She laid in between Lorenzo and I and would lay down on my shoulder from time to time, and when I left she would lay on Lorenzo's shoulder.

Lucille had kept Lorenzo and I up all night. She just kept on crying and crying, I tried to comfort her, but I'm not the best at that, and I would have to leave the room because I wanted to laugh. I've never been good at empathy, and seeing people cry crazily makes me laugh.

Lorenzo told me that as soon as she fell asleep we would talk to Draco. That was hours ago, and she finally fell asleep. Enzo pulled a blanket over her as she snored, and we slowly walked out of the dorm. 

We closed the door and looked at each other. We had bags under our eyes, it was like we were taking care of a child. We quickly started walking down the corridor to find Draco.

Lorenzo took me to the common room, and we looked around for him. He's not here.

"Maybe he's in the Astronomy Tower." I whisper, trying not to make noise.

He nods and I hold his hand and drag him with me.

After many turns, we finally make it to the Astronomy Tower. 

It's quiet, and calm.

I let go of Enzo's hand so we can quickly climb the fucking spiral stairs.

We reach the top and Draco's sitting by the window sill. He's looking at the scenery outside. Lorenzo's panting from all the stairs, and Draco turns to look at us. He looks tired and defeated. I look back at him with sorrowful eyes and walk towards him slowly. 

"Draco." I say lowly.

"Draco, can we talk?" Lorenzo asks lowly.

I walk over to Draco and sit on his left.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted like that Lorenzo-" Draco responds immediately.

"Draco, it's okay." Enzo cuts him off.

"Draco, stop being hard on yourself, I mean, look at him, you made him 10 times more attractive." I add.

"It's not okay, though, you and I both know that." Draco replies.

"When I say it's okay, it's okay. So don't stress about it, please." Enzo assured, and sat on Draco's right. As silence emits, we all stare outside the window. 

Draco sighs as he fiddles with his rings. I look at his rings, one of them is a Black Titanium Alloy Lorenzo had given him in 3rd year, and the other one is the silver titanium ring that I had given him with the words, always, engraved on the top. I have a matching one that he also gifted me which says, forever

"I'll always protect you, Riddle." Draco joked. 

"Forever?" I joke back. 

"Forever."  He responds and puts his arm around me.

I dig into my pocket, and pull out a silver titanium ring, and give it to him.

"always?"  He questions and looks at me.