childhood

GUYS I THOUGHT I WAS STUPID BUT NOT THIS STUPID- I GOT A 3.08 OUT OF 10 ON MY FUCKING TEST- anyways..

enjoy! :)

Hours had passed since Jack paid a visit and I was still stressed about it. Right now, Lorenzo and I were in our room, getting ready for dinner. "So, are you going to tell me what happened with Jack?" He said while putting on a black shirt. 

I sigh, "Basically he came to the Manor, and told me that he's been gone for 3 months, because he's been around my dad. I specifically told him not to go around my father, that's why I got this bloody dark mark. But he didn't care and still went, then to top it all off, he takes the Riddle Manor, that was supposed to go to me!" I rant. "It's all just stressful, I'm doing so much to keep everyone, including Jack, safe even though I'm helping my father basically kill everyone." 

He walks up to me and hugs me.   

"No offense, but your brother is a bloody idiot." He replies, and I chuckle. 

He kisses my forehead and I continue getting ready, I put green plaid pajama pants and a spaghetti strap black shirt. 

....

 Enzo starts story telling, making us all laugh. 

"Do you remember the time where we all got really drunk and jumped into the Black Lake fully-clothed?!" He yells, and Onyx, Blaise, and I laugh. Narcissa looked pretty shocked at all the stupid things we used to do. 

I look over to the staircase and see Draco and Lucille walking down the stairs. 

"Ah! Are you ready to eat, darling?" Narcissa beamed at Lucille, "I see that you've cleaned up a little." 

"Come sit next to me Luce!" Onyx exclaimed, and patted the empty seat next to her. 

Draco sat in between Lorenzo and Blaise. 

**SEATING CHART: Onyx, Lucille, Blaise, Draco, Lorenzo, Arianna, then Narcissa at the head of the table**

We all started scooping food onto our plates. 

Narcissa then spoke up, "So Lucille, I heard you spent your holidays with... the Weasleys?" 

Lucille looked up, she looked really nervous, "Uhm..yes." 

"And how was that?" Narcissa asked. Lorenzo then put his hand on my thigh and was moving his hand up and down. I looked at him for a second and he was still looking at Narcissa, listening to her. He stops and grabs the spoon, to scoop more potatoes for his plate. 

"Did they treat you nice?" Lorenzo asks Lucille.

"Oi, your hogging the fucking spoon, give it here!" Blaise huffed and snatched the spoon from Enzo's hand. 

"Yes, Enzo, the Weasley's are the best." She giggled, "The twins were asking about you, Ari." 

I look up and smile, "They were?" 

"Yeah, they were telling me all the trouble you three would cause when you weren't hanging out with us." 

"You didn't tell me you used to hang out with the Weasleys?" Enzo says with a confused look.

"There's a lot you don't know about me," I say with a smirk, and he laughs. 

FLASHBACK (3rd year) 

Gryffindor Common Room

"You two are insane! There's no way that's going to work!"  I yell.