Jealousy

Hey Guys! So, I think I have a schedule for when I'll be posting these chapters, so I'll post either 2 times a day, or 2 times every other day. If I don't post it's probably because of school, my teacher's give extra homework sometimes. Anyways.. Enjoy!

TW: PANIC ATTACKS

I wake up and slowly move my head to look to my left, and Lorenzo isn't there. I push the covers off of me and I stand up and immediately fall back down. I try not to laugh at my stupidity, of course I wouldn't be able to walk. I get up and sit down on the bed. The bathroom door opens and Lorenzo walks out of it. His towel is around his waist, and water droplets are falling from his hair. He's brushing his teeth, then he notices that I'm awake, and quickly goes to the sink, spits out the toothpaste, and rinses out his mouth.

"You're up, how do you feel?" He says while walking towards me, and kissing my forehead. He goes to his dresser and picks out a large hoodie and black sweats, and passes them to me. "Here, you can change into these."

I put on the sweats, and the hoodie, "I feel great."

"Are you sure? Something seems off." He questions, as he puts his shirt on and walks over to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just with my dad, and the cabinet..." I wander off and look around his room, "it's just a lot right now."

"I'm sorry you have to go through this, I wish...I wish I could help you." He says and kisses my lips, he's so warm.

"Yeah, I wish too, but it's better you don't, it's going to be a matter of time before, Blaise, Lucille, or Oynx get suspicious.." I kiss his cheek, "I'm going to go to my dorm to change for school."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too Lorenzo," I say with a smile, as I leave the room and head towards my dorm.

....

I walk into Charms and see Lorenzo and Blaise already sitting down.

"Wow, you guys are early." I say while smiling, "Where's Onyx and Lucille?"

"I don't know, do you know where Malfoy is?" Blaise replied.

"Uh, yeah I do, he's busy right now." I reply and sit down next to Lorenzo.

Lucille and Onyx walk into the room, Lucille looks confused and Onyx looked pissed.

"Good morning!" Lucille says to Lorenzo, Blaise and I.

"Morning." I reply.

"Good morning beautiful," Lorenzo replies to Lucille. I look at him for a second and look back down at my book.

"How was it last night? Did you guys finish the muggle thingy?" Lucille questions.

"No, Enzo gave the rest to Malfoy." I say and Lucille looks nervous and concerned.

"Oh, you did?" She says while looking at Lorenzo, "Did he smoke it all?"

"He's stressed so most likely he did." I said while smiling.

"What would he be stressed about, do you know?" She asks me.

"Of course I know, but why do you want to know Luce. It's not like it's any of your business, he hates you."

She looks a bit shocked, but she just nodded. Even though it came out ruder than it should of, I was right. Plus, I think it's better that only Lorenzo knew about what Draco and I had going on in our lives.

"Good morning class! I will fortunately be assigning a group project. You may choose your groups, or you may work alone." Professor Flitwick announced. Blaise, Onyx, Lorenzo, and Lucille all looked at me. I've always been the smartest out of the group, besides Malfoy of course, especially in charms. "You may choose your groups, or you may work alone. I want you all to do research on a maximum of 4 charms. I expect one parchment of full information and research for each charm. I want it done by next week," the whole class groaned and I just rolled my eyes, it was a simple task that they all complained about.

We open our books and continue the lesson for the day.

"Do you all want to group together?" Lucille whispered to all of us.

Lorenzo and I look at Onyx, Blaise, and Lucille, then at each other, "I'm gonna assume that's a yes!" We say at the same time, and we quietly giggle. Lucille smiled and Onyx rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"I think Blaise would rather work with Pugface Pansy," Onyx muttered and looked down at her book.

"You know that's not true-"

"Oh? It's not?" Onyx snapped while looking at him angrily.

"It's not Onyx!"

"Bullshit, Blaise! You'll always be a fucking manwhore!" She yelled, and Blaise scoffed.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up, or have angry sex or something?!" I yelled, the whole room went silent and a laugh escaped Lorenzo's mouth and he tried to cover it by coughing.

"Haha...I'm joking." I say while looking around the room at everyone, and they all get back to work.

"You are just full of surprises, Onyx." Blaise scoffed.

"And you're full of shit Zabini." She snapped back.

....

Charms had ended and we were heading to potions. Lorenzo and I didn't talk much, it felt awkward really. As we were walking to Potions Lorenzo swung his arm around Lucille, and my heart dropped. I slowed down from walking and I try to breathe, everyone is slowing down, everything is spinning, I can't breathe. I back into a wall and I breathing extremely fast, my heart is pounding.

"Arianna are you okay?" Blaise yells from afar. Lorenzo turns around, let's go of Lucille and runs to me.

"Are you okay? What's going on?" He says franticly. I can't respond, everything is moving so fast, I can't breathe, everything seems blurry. It takes me everything not to cry.

"Just breathe, I...I know it's hard but try to breathe." Lorenzo says while his eyes start to tear up. "Hey look at me," I look up at him, I look deeply into his hazel eyes, "It's going to be okay, just try to breathe." My breathing calms down, and he hugs me.

"Are you okay? What caused it?" He franticly asks.

"I-I don't know." I lied, all this stress, with fixing the cabinet, my dad, Lorenzo, and school has been a lot. I used to get panic attacks when I was younger, especially in 4th year when the most traumatic thing happened, I don't like talking about it, only Enzo knows. Lorenzo always knows how to calm them down, but today it was stronger then usual.

I look back up to see Blaise standing behind Lorenzo and I, smirking.

"Lucille left to find Onyx, so, when were you guys going to tell us?" Blaise said with a big grin on his face.

Lorenzo pulls me closer and puts his arm around me, "Well it just happened last night, we didn't expect to tell you guys this soon," Enzo replies as he runs his free hand through his hair, and smiles.

"Wait so only I know, right? Not Lucille, Draco, or Onyx?"

"Pretty much." I reply and nod, "We still have to get to potions."

"Are you sure you're-"

I interrupt him and reply "Yes, Enzo, I'm fine, I promise!"

We all walk to potions, and class starts.

I was going to write about potions class, but it would be boring because at this time Onyx is where ever, and Lucille was getting railed by Draco, so it'll just be Blaise, Enzo, and I so, that's why I didn't write about it.