Project

"Guys! It's not like that," Lucille pleaded. I didn't buy it for a second.

"For fucks sake can you both stop lying!" Enzo yelled, and jolted off of the bed, I instantly flinched, everyone except Enzo looked at me weirdly. "It's best if you just tell us now instead of getting caught again." 

Lucille looked over at Draco, and sighed.

"We just want to know the truth." I calmly say, as I stand up from the bed.

"We've been...talking... for a few days, now."

"Just talking?" I ask while Lorenzo looks at Draco.

"Can you confirm this?" Enzo questioned.

Draco looked around, looking at all of our faces, "Yes.." he slowly replied.

"That's all you had to say," Lorenzo and I said at the same time. I sigh and sit back down.

"It just sucks that we had to find out this way..." Onyx added.

"It does, especially for you Onyx, I mean, she's your best friend.." I add.

"Actually, I'M her best friend, but I saw it coming." Blaise replied.

"Did you, now?" Onyx said as she looked at him.

"Did too!"

"Rubbish, just pure rubbish from YOUR mouth. The mouth YOU used to kiss Pansy."

"You just like bringing it up every chance you fucking get, Onyx, it's not like he fucking had sex with her!" I exclaim.

"It's not like it's any of your business, Riddle."

"Well, it might as well be, because your bitch ass keeps bringing it up!" She stormed over to me but Blaise held her back, and whispered something in her ear causing her to stop. Disgusting.

"Guys!" Lorenzo exclaimed, and he pulled me closer to him, "Project! We have a project to work on." I walk over to the bags on the bed to pull out parchment. Lucille walks over to him and mumbles something to him, she looked very uncomfortable.

We all sit down on the floor in a circle, with parchment and books in our hands.

Draco turns around and pulls out the muggle-herb from his bag.

"Can you pack the bowl already? I'm stressed," Onyx exclaimed, and Draco giggled.

"Bowl?" Lucille questioned.

"That's what it's called," I huffed, and continued writing.

Draco gave me a look, then replied to Lucille, "It was given to me by Enzo from the muggle world."

I ignore whatever their doing and I lay down on Enzo's lap as he plays with my hair. About 10 minutes go by and Lucille suggests we should get to work, so I sit up and grab my textbook again.

I was writing down notes that I thought would be helpful, Blaise was highlighting certain things that might help us, and Lorenzo was labeling on parchment. Draco was doing nothing besides glance at Lucille from time to time and smoke the herb. He passed it to Onyx after he was done.

"Let me have at it after," he said while writing down labels on his parchment, "do you want some love?" He asked while making eye contact with me.

"Sure," I replied, and smiled. He nodded and proceeded to write.

"Luce, darling, can you pass me your textbook?" He asked, and Lucille passed him her notebook, and he skims through it. It was kind of normal for Lorenzo to call Lucille darling, but now that we're together, I don't know if I'm comfortable with him calling her darling.