dormitory

I forgot to add in my last chapter that another 'ability' Arianna has (that I scripted lol) is that when she's mad her eyes start flashing red (like Tom Riddle) and when she's sad they turn blue.

Arianna's POV

I open my eyes, sit up, and look around, I'm in Enzo's dorm. I plop back down and the bathroom door opened. 

"You're finally up!" Enzo shouted as he brushed his teeth. 

"Yeah, yeah. Why am I here?" I groan.

"We came back from Malfoy Manor and you fell asleep on my bed." He responded, while he walked back into the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste, "Hurry, and get ready, everyone's going to The Three Broomsticks, there's a special. Please don't be an arsehole today." 

"You're the arsehole!" I shout back, and throw a pillow at him.

He quickly puts his toothbrush in the cabinet, and rises his mouth with water, then he starts quickly walking towards me and pushes me down onto the bed. 

He smirks and kisses me, and moves towards my ear, "You're the arsehole," he whispers and giggles. 

I push him off of me and quickly get ready, it was Draco's day to fix the cabinet because he's been slacking, while I do the work. Now I know what he's been doing in his spare time, he's been getting Lucille fucking pregnant.

....

Enzo and I walk to the common room, and see Blaise sitting down on the couch.

"Where's Onyx?" I question.

"She's waking up Lucille." He replies, and I nod my head. 

Blaise and Lorenzo start making jokes and laughing, when all I can think about is Lucille being pregnant. She's a bloody idiot that's for sure, but she's now putting a lot more pressure on me. As soon as we get the death eaters in we have to hide her so she won't get fucking killed.

Speaking of Lucille, Onyx and Lucille walk into the common room, which quickly switches Lorenzo's mood. He walks over to her and whispers something to her.

Then Lucille walks to the couch and plops down, "Yes, why wouldn't I be?" She replies to Lorenzo.

"I was just checking that's all, you seemed to be under the weather yesterday." He responds white plopping himself next to me and putting his arm around me.

"You know who's been under the weather?" Blaise interrupted, "Malfoy. Hasn't spoken to me since he got back, that cheeky git." 

"I think he's perfectly fine, maybe he's just stressed, y'know with the family business that he had to handle." I blurted.

Blaise opens his mouth to respond but Enzo cuts him off.

"Yeah, he's probably going through something big-. Let's not budge." 

The room goes silent.

"Anyways.." Onyx blurted, "Shall we go to Hogsmeade now?"

"We shall." Lucille responded.

Onyx and Blaise left the room while Lorenzo and I waited for Lucille's slow ass. When she finally caught up to us, we started walking down the hallway, Lorenzo in between Lucille and I.

....

We all finished our meals at The Three Broomsticks, Onyx and Blaise wanted some 'alone time' so that left Lorenzo, Lucille and I.

We all walked out, Lorenzo and I hand in hand, and sat on a bench right outside of an antique store, it was cold outside, but comforting. I could see Lucille and Lorenzo looking at all the kids playing with the snow and laughing.