liar

OKAY SO I THINK I HAVE ALL THE KID'S NAMES, but y'all hated on Aidan Gallagher so much lol, so if you have any other people who could be their youngest child, tell me in the comments, it could be a boy or a girl I don't care lol, but if you can't find anyone that will suit the youngest better, I'll just make Aidan the youngest.

Also some people have said Malina Weissman as their youngest daughter, or Aidan Gallagher has their youngest son, because the author of Obscene didn't release if the new baby's going to a boy or girl.

arianna riddle

arianna riddle

I knock on the door and hear moans. 

"Lorenzo?" 

I rub my stomach for a second.

The moans get louder and I knock harder.

No answer.

I knock harder.

Still no answer.

I start breathing harder as I knock even harder.

The moans are getting louder and louder.

I'm pounding on the door, and it opens by itself.

I almost fall in but I catch myself.

I see Lorenzo on top of Lucille.

He's thrusting inside of her as she's throwing her head back.

"Fuck's sake Lucille, you feel so fucking good," Lorenzo moans.

Lucille and I make eye contact and she smiles.

"Do you think he actually loves you? He wants me, he'll never want you, you're just his second choice."

"No, he wants me."

"No, he wants me, but I don't want him. He's too easy. You're just there to be his little fuck buddy, but now that you're pregnant, he won't want you anymore."

"Fuck you Lucille," I say as tears start welling in my eyes.

"It's not real, it's not real," I start whispering to myself.