auror

arianna berkshire

Flashback: September 29, 2000

An hour ago, I gave birth to our second child, Aurora Elise Berkshire.

Lorenzo and I were in the United States with Zeno, because we had to pick up an arrangement of flowers Lorenzo had bought that were only available in America, and we watched Disney movies for the first time, Lorenzo was head over heels for a Disney princess named Aurora, so we named our daughter Aurora.

Elise, was after my grandmother on my mother's side. Her name was Elizabeth but everyone called her Elise.

So, Aurora Elise Berkshire was born.

Draco and Lucille were babysitting Zeno at the Manor. They also had another kid, Scarlett Mae Malfoy, she was born on July 23 of this year. Luna and Astoria are at the Manor too, they adopted a baby on May 28, William Lovegood. They made Lorenzo and I the Godparents.

Onyx's pregnant with twins, one boy and one girl, they're due sometime in November.

I lie down on the hospital bed, while Lorenzo's downstairs bringing my brother up from the waiting room.

Jack and I decided to be on good terms from now on, now that I have 2 kids and he's getting married next month to his girlfriend, Annalise.

She's annoying and I hate her, but Jack hated Lorenzo because of his 'reputation,' and still is nice to him, so I have to be nice to her.

I look down at Aurora's small face, and smile.

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door.

"Come in," I lowly announce, still tired.

The door opens and Lorenzo and Jack walk into the room.

Jack awkwardly walks over to me, and stares at Aurora.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he put his arms in his pockets.

"Alright, she was a lot easier than Zeno," I reply, "Do you want to hold her?"

He nodded and I carefully handed her to him.

"What's her name?" 

"Aurora," I replied, "Rora or Rory for short."

"Aurora," he whispered, "Beautiful Aurora..."

Lorenzo and I looked at each other and smiled.

....

Present time: February 13, 2001

I walk over to the cupboard and put the dishes away.

I've been up since 3 a.m. because Fred thought it would be funny to scare Aurora. She didn't want to sleep the rest of the night.

Lorenzo walks behind me and puts his hands on my waist as he kisses my neck.

"Good morning love," he smiled as he ran his hand through his hair, "What's wrong?" 

"Fred." 

"Again?" He groaned, "Did you get sleep this time?" 

I look at him, barely awake. 

He pulls me into a hug, "I promise, next time I'll stay up with Rora," he whispers and kisses my forehead, "What are we going to do today?" 

I sit down on the countertop and rub my eyes, "We have to take Zeno to the Lovegoods so William and him could have a playdate, and we have to go to the Malfoy Manor to drop off Aurora so Amelie, Scarlett and her can play while Draco and I go to the Ministry."