welcome back Jack

Y'all as I'm writing this I'm waiting for my test results in math- I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THAT WAS ON THE TEST oml, anyways I'll update y'all what score I got when I get the results in. 

enjoy!

Two days had already passed and Lorenzo had left to pick up Lucille from the Burrow. I was going to pick her up, but I couldn't face myself going over there, because of all the memories the Weasley family and my mother and I had. Draco was franticly trying to make everything 'perfect' for Lucille for when she came back. He wouldn't stop talking about her nonstop, and she was only gone for two bloody days.

 'Are they feeding her,' 'I hope she's okay, 'How about we pick her up early, 'What if one of those blood-traitors are touching her?' Over and over again, he was acting like she was helpless. It would've been easier and faster for me to apparate there and back, but Lorenzo insisted that I stay back with everyone and he'll take the portkey over there and come back with Lucille. 

Draco was anxiously looking outside the window and waiting. He eventually got up and went to the kitchen. Lorenzo opened the doors and him and Lucille walked in. I ran up to Lorenzo and hugged him, then I hugged Lucille.

"We're here!" Lorenzo yelled for everyone to hear. He sat down her trunk, "Fucking hell, your trunk is heavier than you." 

"LUCILLE!" We look up to see Onyx running down the stairs in her pajamas and jumps to Lucille.

"Took you long enough," Blaise sneered and laughed. 

Mrs. Malfoy and Draco start walking towards Lucille. Draco has a blank expression and Mrs. Malfoy is smiling. Draco's so fucking fake, he's been excited to see her ever since she left. 

"Ah, Lucille Granger! In the flesh," Mrs. Malfoy said and she opened her arms to embrace Lucille. "Finally, we meet again. But this time, you've matured." She says as she looks Lucille up and down. 

"Mother, don't" Draco growled. He looks embarrassed. Enzo put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. Narcissa was shocked when we came to the Manor and told her we were dating, but she said she expected it sooner or later. 

"Draco, darling. Bring Lucille to her room please." Narcissa jeered, and Draco picked up her trunks and started walking with Lucille. Lucille is going to get railed, hard. "Blaise, Onyx, Arianna, Lorenzo, come help me set up the table please." I nod my head and walk towards the dining room. 

Onyx, Blaise and I help set up the table while Lorenzo helps Narcissa. "So how long have you two been dating?" Narcissa asks. 

"Uh, 4 months." I reply and smile. 

"And you never wrote me to tell me?" She joked and Lorenzo and I laugh. 

"Sorry, Mrs. Malfoy, we didn't tell everyone right away." I reply.

"It's alright darling, and please call me Narcissa!" 

I've never really felt comfortable calling her Narcissa out loud because my mom always told me it was wrong. Then, someone knocks at the door. 

"I'll get it!" I yell and walk over to the door. 

I open it and there's Jack. 

"Where the hell have you been?" I exclaim and cross my arms. 

"With dad." He whispers and starts walking in. 

"Why the fuck were you with him?! I got this," I show my dark mark, "for you! So that you wouldn't have to see him and live the life I'm living!" I whisper loudly. 

"Well, I've been gone for 3 months, and you never noticed." He yells and I flinch. 

"You're fucking stupid! STAY AWAY FROM HIM. I don't care if you're older, these people don't give a fuck that you're his son, he doesn't care about you! You're not helping him, I am. So just stay away from him!" He doesn't respond and just looks at the floor. 

I scoff and walk back to the kitchen. Lorenzo walks over to me, "Is everything okay?" He whispers.

 "No, Jack's been seeing our dad, I'll tell you everything later." I whisper and continue fixing the table.  

Jack walks in and Narcissa walks up to hug him, "Will you be staying?" 

"I would love to, but I actually have to go to my house. I just got it recently, and I'm not going back to Hogwarts." He says with a smile and looks over at me.

"You got a house? And you're leaving Hogwarts?" I question and walk over.

"Yeah, it's the Riddle Manor." He jeers and smirks. 

"You fucking bitch! You know that was my fucking house!" 

"Well, you're still too young, and dad said I could have it." He huffs, and walks toward the door. 

"FUCK YOU JACK!" I yell as he leaves. 

Okay, so I forgot that I HAD A BROTHER lol, so we had to add Jack somehow, but this isn't the last you'll see of him.