lorenzo's room

hello..

I SUCK AT MAKING SMUT because idk how to put what I want to happen into words, also i didn't know what to name this chapter, so enjoy...

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

I wake up in 'Enzo's room,' he probably carried me upstairs and fell asleep again. He's still asleep and is holding onto me tightly. As I try to break away from his grip, he pulls me closer and kisses my cheek, then keeps kissing me until he reaches my mouth, and starts kissing me more passionately.

"Good morning, Darling" He said with his morning voice. Ugh. His morning voice drives me crazy. 

"Morning" I reply with a smile, "did you carry me upstairs?"

"Yeah, I thought you'd be more comfortable up here," He said and smirked, we both got up and walked to the bathroom to brush our teeth, he kept glancing at me and smirking. When we finished, I plopped onto his bed, he came over shortly. He climbed over me, one hand on the left side of my face, and the other on the right side.

We just stared at each other, tension growing, he bit his bottom lip, and we both dove in at the same time for a kiss, and we switched roles, he was lying down now and I was on top of him. He pulled me in and started making out with me, I can feel his erection growing under me. I start bucking my hips forward and backwards over and over again, a moan escapes his mouth as I start going faster.

He picks me up and flips me, and goes on top of me as he pulls down his sweats, "Can I?" He asks and I nod. He starts pulling down my shorts and underwear, "You're so wet already," he comments and smirks. Then he starts putting his dick in me and slowly goes in and out, trying to get me used to his large size.

He starts going faster and faster, I'm covering my mouth trying not to moan. It becomes unbearable so I grab my wand and said, "muffilato," and I started moaning. He hunched over me and my fingernails dug into his back.

"I-I'm going to come-" he stutters.

"Do it then, come," I yell.

I start to reach my climax, and he starts going even faster than before. Before I know it, we both reach our climax and he pulls out his limp dick and falls over to the side of me.

"Fuck, sorry Riddle, I didn't mean to-" he says, and gets up to put his boxers and pants on.

"It's fine Enzo," I respond, still out of breath, he walks over to a bag and pulls out a vile, and tosses it to me.

I catch it and pop the cork open and I start gulping it. "I'm going to take a shower," I say and walk over to the bathroom, Enzo starts following me, "I'll join you," he says with a smirk. I shake my head and laugh.

I SWEAR I SUCK AT SMUT- anyways I'm trying to post a lot so hopefully that goes well