gender

Okay, so this chapter is a two month time skip, because- well, you'll see why.

narrator's pov

2 Months Ago...

Lorenzo and Arianna start walking downstairs.

He's holding her waist, so she doesn't slip.

"Lorenzo, I can walk perfectly fine," Arianna says as she tries to remove his hand.

"You'll fall down these steps, let me help you," he responded.

He's been really protective of her lately.

They still don't know the gender of their baby, Arianna was going to find out but, she hasn't scheduled any appointments to find out yet.

They slowly walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen.

Molly was cooking breakfast, while George and Ron were setting the table.

"Do you need help Molly?" Arianna asked as she walked closer to Molly.

Molly quickly turned around, "Oh, no, it's fine dear. How's the baby?"

"He's doing fine." Arianna replied.

"It's a boy?!"

Lorenzo walks into the kitchen, "We don't know yet-"

"I have a strong intuition that it's a boy, but Lorenzo thinks it's a girl."

"Do you have names picked out?" She asked as she casted a spell to wash the dishes.

"Well, if the baby's a girl, I was thinking Delilah or Aurora, but we don't have a name for a boy yet."

"Those names are beautiful darling," Molly replied and walked over to finish breakfast.

Suddenly, an owl lands on the window seal with a letter.

Molly walks over and picks it up.

"It's for you," She announces as she hands the letter to Arianna.

Lorenzo and Arianna look at each other then look back at the letter.

T O T H E B E R K S H I R E S

-N.M

Arianna opens the letter and pulls out a piece of parchment.

Dear Arianna and Lorenzo Berkshire,

We've missed you, dearly at the Manor. Lucius is gone, but Draco found out what happened on your 14th birthday. It's urgent that you come as soon you get this letter. We miss you.

Coridally Yours,

Narcissa Malfoy

Lorenzo took the letter out of Arianna's hands and read it.

"Fuck, we have to go-" Lorenzo mumbled.

"What? No, I'm not going-"

Lorenzo grabbed her shoulders and made her look directly into his eyes.

"We have to go or he's going to come here and cause a scene."