morning

morning 6:03 a.m.

I open my eyes and quickly see Draco right underneath me. "Like what you see?" He says with a smirk, but his eyes are still closed. His voice was so raspy. "Shove off Malfoy." I say as we get up and sit down next to each other. 

"What time is it?" I ask while looking at him. He looks so angelic in the morning. His messy hair, unbuttoned shirt, his chiseled features, and ocean blue eyes. I have to admit it, he's gorgeous. 

"I don't know.. did we..." 

"Have sex? Most likely not. What happened last night.. all I remember is us drinking once Snape left." 

"I don't remember but we should probably get going before people start to get suspicious." He says while looking down to button up his shirt. He gets up, runs his finger through his hair, smiles at me and then walks out the doors. I shouldn't be feeling the way I feel about him right now..

I fix my hair, cover the cabinet, and walk towards the common room. I only had socks on, I hate wearing shoes, they make my feet hot. 

"What are you doing out this early..?" I turn around and see Ron, Harry and Hermione. 

"I could ask you the same question Weasley." I reply while crossing my arms. 

"Hermione made us wake up early, she never told us why.." Harry replied, while inching closer to me. 

"Looks like you've been busy," Ron says while pointing at my still messy hair, and messed up lipstick. "I didn't see Lorenzo leave with you." He snarls. 

"Why are you being so inquisitive Ronald, jealous?" I say while licking my lips and smirking. 

FLASHBACK (4TH YEAR)

Lorenzo, Draco, Onyx, Blaise, Lucille and I are at dinner, I'm sitting in between Enzo and Draco, when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to see Harry. 

"Hi Harry? Did you need something?" I say with a kind smile. I was always nice to Harry and Ron. To all the Weasleys actually. They were Purebloods. Harry was a Half-blood, but I didn't care because so was my father. 

"N-No I don't need anything, but Ron has to tell you something." Harry replies as he pulls Ron's arm to me. 

"Hi Ronald," I say jokingly with a smirk on my face. 

"What do you need blood-traitor?" Draco snarls, and pulls me closer to him. I look at him angrily.

"Can I talk to you...privately?" Ron asks. I look over to the group who are all waiting for my response. 

"He's probably going to ask her to the Yule Ball." Onyx whispers, but we all hear, Draco and Lorenzo turn their heads to her then, Ron.

"Sure Ron." I reply smiling. I get up and Ron pulls my arm gently to follow him, Enzo stands up, he looks mad, jealous even. I look at him and nod no. Ron and Harry took me outside the Great Hall. 

"Are you and Lorenzo dating?" He asks, I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm being serious Arianna, he won't treat you right. He fucks everyone he sees, he's just using you." I stop laughing, now he's pissed me off. 

"Why would you care Ronald?" 

"I don't! I'm telling you the truth." 

"You don't need tell me what I already know Ron. You wouldn't understand what we're going through right now anyways." 

"Fine then, if you won't listen to me, you can just leave!" He yells while pointing at the door.

"Fine, I will leave." I exclaim and start walking to the door. 

"Are you dense?!" Harry yells, causing me to stop in my tracks.

"What did you just call me?" 

"Dense. Ron likes you Arianna!" Harry yells loud enough for everyone eating dinner can hear. The doors open up and everyone is staring at Harry, Ron and I. I don't know what to do, and I see Enzo storming his way over here. 

Ron starts walking closer to me, and the twins see Lorenzo storming Ron's way so they quickly get up and block Ron. Enzo slows down and puts his arm around me. "Come on Arianna," he says, attempting to move me, but I wouldn't budge. 

"You don't like me Ronald," I say slowly while walking to him, I grab his hand. "I'm nothing but a slut, I don't have feelings for you, I don't even deserve anyone possibly liking me, you deserve better." As I'm turning around, Ron pulls my arm closer to him aggressively and kisses me. He pulls away and Enzo pushes me, dropping me to the floor, and punches Ron, luckily nothing else happened, because the twins pulled Lorenzo away, but Ron was bleeding. 

"Enough!" Dumbledore yells. 

end of flashback

"No, I'm not jealous." He says while crossing his arms, and squinting at me.

"Whatever Ronald." I say, and I proceed to walk.

"You didn't walk out alone." Hermione says, causing me to stop walking for a second. 

"Oh really? Because I think I look alone right now." I say while looking around me pretending to look for someone.

"Very funny, I'm talking about Malfoy." 

"What about him?" 

"He walks out first, messy hair, half buttoned up shirt, and his untied shoes. Then you come out 5 minutes later, half buttoned up shirt, no shoes, messy hair, and messed up makeup. I'm not stupid I know you two shagged." Hermione replies, while walking up to me with her finger in my face. 

I slap her hand, "Get your mudblood finger away from me, Granger. Stupid of you to assume we shagged," I say with a smirk and I raise my eyebrows for a second. 

"It sure does look like it." Harry replied, while walking closer to Hermione.

I scoff.

"I have somewhere to be, goodbye Ronald," I announce and walk away.

....

I open the doors to the common room and see Lorenzo with a book in his hands and I sit on his lap, "what are you reading?" I ask as I brush his hair out of his face.

"Where were you last night? You left and never came back," he asked sternly. 

I sigh, "Vanishing cabinet, Draco and I stayed there late, we fell asleep on the couch, and just woke up." 

"You slept with Draco?!" He says while standing up quickly, knocking me off of him.

"It's not like we did anything Enzo, calm down." 

"You're lying to me," he says while pointing his finger at my face, inches away. God I hated when people did that, "Draco came back earlier, where were you really?" 

"I just told you! I went with Draco to fix, you know what, and he left early. Hermione, Ron, and Harry stopped me!" Fuck, I didn't mean to mention Ron's name. 

"Ron stopped you? Why are you still talking to him?" 

"It's not like I'm just going to stop talking to him because you don't like him! Stop trying to fucking control me Lorenzo! I'm not yours to control!" He got pissed, and pushed me onto the couch.

"Say that one more time, I dare you."  

"I'm not yours Enzo." I say in between my teeth, he pulls me into a kiss, lousy at first but then it gets passionate. He picks me up and we're still kissing, but we hear someone open a dorm room, so we stop and we quickly sit down, pretending to read. His hair is still messed up, and we're out of breathe, our cheeks are red, and were glancing at each other from time to time. 

....