Astronomy Tower

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

"It hasn't? That's what you told Malfoy?!" Lorenzo exclaims as we walk to the Great Hall.

"Shh, Blaise, Lucille and Onyx are right in front of us! And yes, I said what I said," I yell.

"What do you mean it hasn't?"

"I mean, we're not together Enzo, meaning that us hasn't happened." I say, and he stops and thinks about what he's going to say next.

"Is this about Pucey?"

"What? No! It's not about Pucey, we're not together Lorenzo."

"Whatever," he scoffed.

Before we walk into the Great Hall I see Draco walking.

"Fuck, I'll see you tomorrow Enzo." I kiss his cheek.

"I thought you said we weren't together?!" He says while smiling.

"We're not, doesn't mean I can't kiss you," I say also while smiling.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To help Draco with you know what."

"You don't have to you can-"

"Yes I do, or he will kill me." I say, and I start running down the hallways, and I finally make it to a dark empty hallway, I get there the same time Draco does. An empty wall turns into door. When the large doors appear, Draco and I look at each other and we walk in to fix the vanishing cabinet. Draco huffs and starts working.

"So you and Lorenzo?"

"We're not dating Draco." I said blankly once again.

"Okay, okay I was just asking."

"Who did you buy the vials for?" I say while looking at him.

"None of your business."

"I was just asking." I said with a smile, and he smiled back and shook his head.

....

2 hours passed by and Snape rushed in.

"Have you two ate?" He said slowly.

"No, we don't need to." Draco replied, not making eye contact with Snape.

Snape shook his head and left.

"It's crazy, nobody knows that we're going to let death eaters into the school, to basically kill everyone." I say while smiling.

"Yeah."

"Well, it's out of our control, I'll have to say bye to Lucille before we let them in."

"Wait why?" He says, while stopping what he was doing.

"He's going to try to kill all the mudbloods before anything, and she's a muggle-born, and weak, I bet she'll be gone first." I say, and he nods and continues to work.

....

"It's getting late, Draco. I think we should call it off for the night." I say while putting my hand on his right shoulder.

He runs his hand through his hair, "Yeah, we should." He says, and kisses my forehead. "I love you Riddle," he says jokingly. We've always said that we loved each other because, we're all we really had.

I laugh, "I love you too, now get out before we get caught. I'm going to the Astronomy Tower, with Enzo, Blaise, and Onyx."

"I'll go too, they're smoking the muggle herb right?"