Future

The only reason why Arianna said yes to Lorenzo was because he's the father of her child. Obviously he can't take back what he did with Lucille. What's done is done, she took time away from him, and found out she was pregnant. Now, I'm going to be skipping through the years, because I want to add some parts of the kid's lives.

arianna riddle

June 13, 1999

1 year later...

A year ago Luna and Astoria send Lorenzo and I a letter telling me that they were engaged and were going to get married.

Later that day, Lorenzo proposed to me and I said yes.

Earlier this year, Blaise had proposed to Onyx. So, Blaise and Onyx are engaged, Lucille and Draco are engaged, Lorenzo and I are engaged, and Luna and Astoria are getting married today.

Zeno turned 1 three months ago, and Draco, Lorenzo and I turned 19 eight days ago, Lorenzo and I moved out of the Manor so Lucille and Draco could start growing their family, and we could grow ours. Narcissa also moved out because 'there were too many bad memories.'

Lucille had Oliver Draco Malfoy, on December 13, 1998.

Astoria wanted the wedding to be on January 18, 1999, but Lucille couldn't fit into her dress, so they decided to have it today.

Lorenzo and I rush around the room.

Luna and Astoria decided to have a lilac and white wedding, and since I'm the Maid of Honor, I had to help the bridesmaids get their lilac dresses. 

I'm also supposed to help Luna get ready, but she wanted to do it herself.

"Where's my tie!?" Lorenzo frantically yelled, as he tosses clothes.

I walk over to the dresser and pull out his tie.

"Lorenzo." 

"What?" He yelled and looked over to me.

I held up his tie and handed it to him, "Open your eyes next time." 

I walk into our restroom and grab Zeno's brush.

Zeno can walk now, and he's constantly walking.

That's another reason why we moved out, the Manor wasn't safe for toddlers. Zeno almost fell down the stairs at least 4 times.

Blaise and Onyx are our neighbors, and Lucille and Draco are our other neighbors.

We've matured a lot, especially Draco. As soon as Lucille gave birth to Oliver, he was ready to be a dad.

I pick up Zeno and place him on the bed. 

I brush his hair to the side and pick him up.

"Are you ready?" I ask Lorenzo as he's putting his shoes on.

"Yeah, you look beautiful," he replies and kisses my forehead.

"Do you want me to hold him?" He asked.

"If you want," I reply and look over at the clock, "Shit, we're going to be late if we stay here any longer!" 

Enzo picks up Zeno out of my arms and I walk over to grab his backpack.

We walk outside and apparate to the Beach, were the wedding is set. It was Luna's idea, she loves the ocean.

Everyone's sitting down, waiting for the wedding to start. 

"Wait outside Astoria's tent with Draco," I ordered to Lorenzo.

"What about Zeno?" 

"Give him to George, he'll watch him."