week 1

*Sigh* This isn't my best chapter and I know it, but I wanted to add some things that she does while she's away from the Manor, BUT, everyone doesn't really like her, besides the some of the Weasleys, like Hermione doesn't like her still, Ron doesn't really care, Harry obviously hates her a bit, because she let death eaters in AND she's a death eater so, yeah.

I always read everyone's comments because why not, and from the last chapter its come to my attention that some people feel bad for Lucille.

If you go back to the chapter where Lorenzo cheats, Lucille kept saying, "Lorenzo it's okay," multiple times. Lucille KNEW that Arianna and Lorenzo were still together. Arianna has anger issues, going up with no real family to help you control your emotions anger issues become relevant. You can feel bad for Lucille, but don't victimize her completely.

Arianna has had anger/trust issues for years. She doesn't know how to control her emotions, and on top of that she's pregnant and doesn't even know it. Obviously she's not going to act rationally, but I do see where people are coming from.

This chapter is mostly just little bits of her week.

....

Day 1

arianna riddle 

"Here's some, clothes, you can change into," George said as he handed me one of his sweaters and black sweatpants. 

My hair was drenched in water, my clothes were soaked. 

"Thank you."

He nodded and turned around to look at the wall. 

I quickly started changing. 

"Mums drying your clothes," he mumbles.

"You can turn around now, Georgie," I say and he turns around. 

He sits next to me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" 

"I think you already know what happened." 

"I-I'm sorry that I didn't tell you-. I just couldn't-"

I look up and him and we make eye contact.

"Georgie, It's okay, I'm not mad at you. I don't care anymore."

I look down at the floor and he puts his arm around me. 

"I'm sorry that I came here, I-I didn't have anywhere else to go."

He moved my hair out of my face.

"No, no, it's fine, I've missed you."

"I missed you too." 

It was weird being back at the Burrow. 

Seeing George was hard, but easier than I thought it would be.

I didn't know what do to with my life. 

The first day at the Burrow I did nothing.

Day 2

I walk down the many stairs, with George.

"You're up!" Molly exclaimed.

I walk down and George puts his arm around me.

 Ron walks up to us, "I'm really sorry about-"

"Ron, I don't mean to sound rude, but I don't need your pity." 

He nods and walks away.

I wasn't trying to be mean, but it still didn't make sense why Lorenzo would cheat on me, and I didn't know how to react or take it all in.