19 - "Yes"

19 - "Yes"

Tonight was going to be more special than ever before. I was nervous, happy and nauseous. What was she going to say? Would she cry? Would she laugh at me?

All these questions filled my head and I was going nuts. This morning, I was stressing; everything needed to be perfect in every single way. I had called everyone who was helping me three times each to make sure it was going the right way.
We had arrived at the place, but I was still very, very nervous for her reaction.

"Justin, this is..." Y/N said. Her eyes were wide, shining in the moonlight. She was so beautiful and she was all mine, "it's just... Wow."

I was smiling from ear to ear. My expectations were correct. She was a romantic girl; she loved when I did things like this even though she tried to hide it. She always told me she hated surprised but I kept on giving them to her, no matter how much se would scold me.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it, really. It's perfect," she said shifting her gaze to me. She was smiling as she hugged me, "thank you."

I was happy. Happy because she liked it, no loved it. I was satisfied with her reaction when I had left her speechless; in a good way.

"Let's sit," I said and gestured her to the small table in French style. Being the gentleman I was, I pulled out the chair for her and pushed in as she sat down. Leaving a kiss on her cheek, I sat down across from her. "I didn't plan an all big dinner but I don't think this will take long," I told her, smiling at her.

She had no idea of what I had planned. I bet she wasn't expecting it in any way so I was just happy to see how surprised she was when I would do it.
For now, I'd just eat chocolate covered strawberries and drink champagne with her, maybe talk a bit about life and so.

"I didn't expect you to," she said and smiled softly at me. She was always smiling in this special way when we talked, she always looked so fascinated when I talked to her about my music or my experiences by being in the performer business.

"Well, I got strawberries and some not so cheap champagne," I laughed and held up a bottle of her favorite champagne.

"I didn't expect that either," she laughed and held up her glass for me to pour her some. When I had so, she brought it to her lips and took a sip before setting it back down.

"Here," I said and held a strawberry up to her lips. She smiled at me and took a bite off it, letting me have the half of it.

"Mhm, these are good." I nodded and agreed with her.

"I actually have something important to ask you tonight," I said and draw my fingers on the table cloth, "I don't think I can't wait any longer."

I stood and walked to her side before I got down on my one knee. She covered her mouth, gasping lightly. I smiled softly at her, trying to ease her stiffness. She did not expect this at all.

"Y/N, we have known each other for 5 years now, we have dated in 3 of them. I know you love me and hopefully you know I love you way more because I do," I said and grabbed her hands, "when I first laid my eyes on you, I never fought I'd be attached to you the way I am today. You make me feel so many things but at the same time you make my heart stop. You're my soulmate, my best friend and best of all; my girlfriend but I don't want you to be that anymore."

I pulled out a dark blue velvet box and opened it, looking back up at her. Her eyes were glistening with tears, making them shine more than ever before. I looked down at the diamond ring attached to the velvet box and gulped slightly, "I love you so, so, so much and I'm planning on stopping anytime soon because my love for you is infinity. We've come a long way, we've come a long way with lots of fights, tears, hugs and kisses. I don't regret any of them because at the end of the day, I'd go through all of that again just to be sure you're still here with me."

I took out the ring and grabbed her hand. I nervously looked up at her as I brought her hand to my lips before I gave it a long and soft kiss. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want you to have my children, I want to wake up beside you every morning as I want to be able to kiss you goodnight every night while I'm sure you'll stay forever because we've committed to each other. I want you to be my wife so Y/N..." She was in tears, happy tears hopefully, "will you marry me?"

Nodding her head furiously, she grabbed my cheeks before pressing her lips to mine in a soft, passionate kiss that held almost more love than my entire body did. When she pulled away, she ran her thumbs across my cheekbones, still nodding her head, "yes... A thousand times yes, I will marry you."

And in that moment, I've never kissed anyone so hard, happily, soft and passionately before. She said yes and I was the happiest man alive.