22 - "I'm Sorry"

22 - "I'm Sorry"

I've never felt so vulnerable before in my life. When I received that phone call from Y/N's parents, I had frozen. My phone dropped from my hand as the words repeated in my mind.

"Y/N took an overdose"

My heart was aching, my head was aching too as I drove in my car. I had quickly gotten to the hospital in a total of 10 minutes. I bursted through the front doors, walking up to the desk. "How can I help you, sir?" The elder woman asked me kindly.

"My girlfriend... She's here, she took an overdose," I panted from running. I had ran from the back of the parking lot because there wasn't a damn parking spot left by the entrance. "I need to see her."

"Sorry, only family are allowed inside."

"No no no, you don't understand. I need to see her, I need to know if she's alright!" My hand slammed down onto the deal, making the elder lady jump in her seat.

"Justin!" A familiar voice called. I turned my head to see Y/N's dad walking towards me. I quickly walked up to him, my hands grasped together in front of me. His hands grabbed my shoulders, "you need to calm down, okay son? She's alright." A relieved sigh left my lips but quickly panic overcame me once again as he told me more news, "she's in coma at the moment, a respirator is helping her breath."

"Mr. Y/L/N, please let me see her! I want to see her," I said, the tears were close to fall over and slip down my cheeks. He sighed and stepped aside before opening the door that leaded to the hospital rooms.

"She's in room 235, go see her."

I quickly thanked before scurrying down the hall. I stopped in front of her room, my hand grabbing the doorknob and pushing myself inside. A gasp fell from my mouth as I saw the fragile girl laying on the bed. Rushing towards the side of her bed, I sat down on my knees. I grabbed her hand and brought it to my lips, pressing soft kisses to it.

"I'm so sorry, Angel," I said letting the tears spill down my cheeks. I was crushed, she crushed me. I didn't know she was unhappy with life. Sure, she was sad and grumpy sometimes but never had the thought of her being miserable crossed my mind. "I'm sorry, I love you, I'm so so sorry!"

Minutes, hours and days passed as we waited for her to wake up. I was still completely heartbroken by the sight I saw two days ago. Her mom had hugged me, saying she'd be fine. Her dad had clapped my shoulder once he was in the room to check up on us and not once did I think about leaving the room. Y/N's mother had gotten me food even though I told her not to get me any.

"Princess, if you can hear me, I just want you to know how sorry I am for not helping you before all of this. I love you so so much, no one can make leave the room. I want to be by your side when you wake up again and I'll be here as the first to hug you and kiss you. I'm so sorry," I said and left a long kiss on her hand before moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Stay strong my beautiful baby."