48 - A life with you

It was Sunday and I was in overalls. I looked around, a happy sigh leaving my lips. The house in front of me was beautiful, absolutely everything I have ever dreamt about. It had these big windows that caused natural light to shine in, a big drive in and a huge garden with flowers and a big old tree in the middle.

"Baby, grab the last box," Justin said as he passed by me and headed inside the house. I nodded and went to the truck and grabbed the box. I took a look on the box. Every box was marked with a word, so we easily could tell them apart without having to open every box.
This one was marked with 'baby room'.

I smiled for myself and picked it up. This was the one with the baby clothes. It wasn't that heavy and I could easily carry it with my small bump.
Justin came out of the house just as I stepped onto the porch. He smiled widely at me and grabbed the box, leaving me with kiss to my cheek. I watched him walk up the stairs with the box in his arms. I followed him. I leaned against the doorframe as I noticed he had already started unpacking the boxes. I made my way towards him, sliding my hands around his waist from behind, up to his chest and down around his waist again before hugging him to my little body.

"Hi baby," he chuckled.

"Hi," I mumbled against his back. He turned around in my arms and looked down at me, his eyes warm and full of love. I smiled lightly as I felt him hug me into his chest. His scent was evident and smelled like home.

"I can't wait for the little one to come out of there," he said as he squatted down, his face inches from my belly. His lips pressed against the fabric that covered my growing bump.

"Me neither," I said softly, my hands caressing his hair as he started talking to the baby bump. I couldn't help but smile widely. He suddenly hugged me around my lower body, his cheek pressed against the bump, eyes closed as he does.

"I love you baby," he said to the baby bump before standing to his full height, his eyes meeting mine. His teeth was full on showing and I don't think I've ever seen Justin this happy before, not once in our 4 year long relationship smiled that widely. And if he could smile more, he definitely would.

"I'm so happy I get to have a life with you, Justin," I said and placed my hands on his cheeks. I felt like crying, happy tears of course. Being pregnant didn't help on my hormones, and I was already a very sensitive girl.

"No, sweetheart," he said, "I'm the lucky one. You give me a family and I couldn't ask for anything better than that. You give me so much happiness... you have no idea," he softly said and hugged me, lifting me up from the ground.

"I love you so much Justin," I said into the crook of his neck.

"I love you too baby," he whispered, "so much."