44 - One last hug

44 - One last hug

Dry tears on my cheeks. My eyes were still watered from the recent crying. My voice was hoarse from all the screaming, yelling and crying. My body was weak.
I remembered the way I was hitting his chest. So hard, with all of my strength. I was mad, I was furious and sad. I never felt that much pain before in my entire life.

I entered the record studio with a wide grin on my face. I hadn't seen him for weeks, months even. I could barely remember how it felt to be in his arms. I had almost forgotten the feeling of being on a pink floating sky of love. Cheesy, but true. So in love and so happy. I hadn't seen myself this happy before.

I grabbed the door handle and went into the small room where I was told Justin would be. My smile faded immediately as I took in the sight in front of me. Right there in the middle of the booth, was my boyfriend. Making out with another girl.
I couldn't believe my eyes. Justin, the person I trusted the most, was cheating on me. He was fucking cheating on me with the girl who he told me "not to worry about".
It took me a while before I came back to my senses. I blinked and felt a tear run down my cheek.

I pressed the button and talked into the microphone, with fury and hurt. "You fucking son of a bitch," I said with my teeth gritted.

Justin's eyes widened as he pulled away from her. His eyes were wide, filled with shock and panic. He knew what he had done. He knew he was a piece of shit. He damn well knew it.

"Y/N," he muttered.

I scoffed, another tear ran down my face. "Shut the hell up," I hissed, my lower lip was quivering. I was trying to be strong but how the hell do you appear strong after finding out your boyfriend cheated on you? I would like to know. "Just shut the fuck up."

I turned on my heel and walked out of the studio. I heard him call after me, his steps getting closer. I was walking as fast as possible in my heels. I wanted to get out of there. If he came close to me, I was pretty sure I'd break his nose.

"Y/N, wait!"

I got into my car and drove off. I could see him in the review mirror, his face angry and disappointed. He had no right to be any of those. I was pissed at him, I just couldn't believe he'd do that.

When I reached the house, I slammed the door behind me and went upstairs. I grabbed my suitcase and threw half of my stuff in it before sitting it up. I went into the bathroom to grab my most needed things. I stopped in front of the mirror. I looked horrible. My mascara was running down my cheeks, my eyes were red and puffy. My eyes were still full of tears. I didn't believe I'd stop crying any time soon. I felt the anger built up inside of me once again. Just thinking of Justin made my blood boil in my veins.

I pulled at my hair, almost wanting to scream. I was furious. So damn furious... and hurt. I went into the bedroom again and threw my necessities into the suitcase. I looked around, spotting the frame with a picture of Justin and I. I grabbed it and threw it against the wall, the sound of glass shattering. Quickly, I zipped the suitcase and went downstairs. Before I stepped off the stairs, I was met with Justin's beautiful eyes.

"Y/N," he started but I cut him off, holding a hand up.

"No Justin, I don't want to hear it," I said angrily. "I've had enough of your bullshit."

I walked past him, bumping my shoulder against his. I opened the front door but only to get it slammed in front of me again. I was pushed against it, my face only inches from Justin's. His breath hit my face, his eyes looking into mine. He knew what he had done and he knew I wouldn't forgive him.

"Let me go," I said calmly.

"No," he said sternly.

"Justin, let go of me!" I almost screamed, trying to break free from his grip. When I knew it wouldn't help, I slammed my head back against the door. A tear rolled down my cheek as a throb left my throat. I cried so hard. My cheeks were never ending. It hurt so bad and I couldn't take it anymore. My head fell onto Justin's shoulder.
"I hate you so much," I whispered, cries leaving my mouth. My fists collided with his chest, hitting him over and over but it didn't phase him a bit. I didn't have the strength in me anymore. I kept on hitting and hitting. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" I cried.

He sighed and hugged me tightly against his body. I couldn't help but just cry into his chest. He hurt me yet his comfort was all I needed. "I hate you," I whispered again.

"I'm so sorry Y/N," he whispered, his voice cracking. "I am so so sorry."

I cried harder, hugging him tightly. I knew sorry wouldn't fix it, he knew it too. I just couldn't get myself to leave. I couldn't get myself to break this hug. This hug held so much emotion and feelings. I knew I had to leave eventually. I had told myself and Justin that if he ever did something like this, I'd never forgive him. He knew I couldn't forgive him. I guess he just wanted the same. A last hug, a last touch of each other.

I broke free from his grasp. I looked up, into his beautiful brown eyes. His eyes were just as red as mine but he had no reason to try. He was the one who fucked up. Not me. I'd never do anything like that. And he knew it. " I love you," he said softly.
I shook my head and went out of the door, closing it shut behind me. I heard glass shattering as I ran down to my car. I threw the suitcase in the back and speed off, not looking back.

"I love you too," I whispered.