14 - First sight

14 - First sight

She had been dancing on the dance floor for the last two hours. Her hands had messed up her curly hair and her forehead had a thin layer of sweat from the lights and the hundreds of bodies that was moulding around her. She seemed alone but at the same time, she just looked like she actually didn't give a damn. She was smiling, her eyes closed and her body was moving in such a delicate way that only could make your eyes stay on her.

I had been watching her the past hour and she still didn't seen me. I wasn't annoyed or desperate, I liked to watch her. She was beautiful and I didn't understand how se could be here by herself. There were hundreds of people yet she still managed to be alone. She was in her own world. She couldn't hear the music but she could feel it. She was in her own world where only feelings and touch was something she knew.

Before I had understood what was happening, she was walking towards me. I gulped slightly as I watched her hips sway in her tight white dress. Just as she was about to approach me, she went past me and leaned against the bar.

"A gin and tonic, please."

I turned in my chair and looked at her. She didn't look at me, she didn't react in my stare. The bartender had handed her the gin and tonic before she downed it in one big gulp. I smirked when she slammed the glass onto the table, asking for another.

"Four shots please," I shouted to the bartender over the music. She finally looked at me and smiled a soft smile before turning back to the new drink on the table. I was handed my four shots and pushed two of them towards her. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at me. I raised one and smirked, "Cheers."

She smiled widely and grabbed one, clinking it against mine before downing it. We took the last one before slamming it down on the table. Her nose wrinkled at the strong liquor. "What brings you to the middle of New York City on a Thursday?"

She licked over her lips and hopped onto the chair beside me. "It's called 'heartbreak'. You have a boyfriend or girlfriend who actually doesn't love you and then they dump you before your one year anniversary," she said. I chuckled and shook my head.

I had ordered a beer and it was standing in front of me. I grabbed it and held it up, "cheers to the heartbreaks that are the cause of us getting our asses drunk!"

She laughed, "cheers to the assholes who makes us look like miserable old people!"

I cheered and took a big gulp of my beer before setting it down on the bar top. "So what's your name?"

"Y/N," she said and flicked her hair over her shoulder, giving me an innocent stare that could make your dick rise in two seconds. Her eyelashes were long, touching the top of her cheeks and her lips were a light pink color, I couldn't help but picture on my neck and chest. "You?"

"Justin. Justin Bieber," I said and smiled, scooting my chair a bit closer to hers. She giggled and surprisingly leaned into my chest as I laced my arm around her waist. I wasn't going to force her or seduce her, only to take her in the back of my car that was parked outside. No, I was going to get her number and call her when I was sober again.

"You know what?" I whispered. She shook her head, looking at me as I leaned closer to her, "we should get each other's numbers to I can call you when I'm sober."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I'll ask you on a date tomorrow night and then I'll proudly show you my gentle and sober side instead of me shooting lame pick up lines at you when I'm drunk as hell."

She smiled softly at me, her eyes skimming my face. She was so, so beautiful. Never seen anything like this before, just wow. "You have a pen?" I shook my head. She pulled away slightly from my embrace and called the bartender over. "Do you have pen?"

Handing her a pen, she grabbed my wrist and wrote numbers down on my hand. When she finished, she jumped off the seat from beside me and walked back to the crowd on the the dance floor. When she was gone into the sea of people, I looked back at my hand seeing a long number, her number.

The first sight of her, made me want her. She just had an outshine saying she was a gentle and sweet girl. A girl I needed to know more about, definitely.