54 - Doomed from the beginning

n. I posted a new book of imagines called "Justin Bieber Imagines | Book 2" - go read, vote and comment! Thank you!

54 - Doomed from the beginning

I was beyond furious at him. He was a selfish dick who only cared for himself and he knew it. I was so, so pissed at him and he thought I'd come back as I always did, but this time I wasn't. I was done with him and I didn't want to have anything to do with him.

I was furiously packing my bags when my phone called. I grabbed it, looking at the caller-ID. He had some nerves trying to talk to me. I answered the call, "what do you want?"

"Calm down, baby." I scoffed.

"Don't call me baby," I hissed. I felt my fists ball up by my sides as I listened to his words.

"I'm coming home." Was all he said before hanging up. I threw the phone onto the floorC watching the screen crack. I packed my bags quickly before I hauled them off the bed and down the stairs to the front door.

As I was about to open the door, Justin walked in. I sent him a glare, breathing heavily through my nostrils. "I don't wanna talk to you," I said sternly and turned on my heel. I made my way into the living room to grab the last things of mine.

"You're going to have to eventually," he shrugged as he followed behind me.

"No Justin, I don't!" I said loudly as I turned around to face him. "You killed my sister without even blinking!"

I felt tears building up in my eyes. I refused to cry in front of him, and sadly, I hadn't since we started being together. He had turned me into some girl who I really wasn't. A girl who wasn't capable of feeling anything other than the love I had for him once. It all disappeared when I was told he had killed my sister.

"Fine," he said, "be mad at me. But we both know you'll be coming back and beg for me to take you right there on the couch."

And I gaped at him, not sure if I heard right. I watched disgustingly as a smirk appeared on his lips. I took a few steps closer to him, my face inches from his and I was shaking with anger right now.

"Fuck you," I spat before spitting him straight in the face. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and my bags before leaving the house.
And this time, I let my tears fall as I threw the bags onto the backseat.
I wasn't really surprised because I was warned and I didn't listen to anyone. I jumped right in with both feet from the start and I should've listened to the people around me. And after all, this relationship was doomed from the beginning... I just wouldn't let myself realize it. I loved him too much and I still do, and it wouldn't hurt as much if I hadn't loved him at all. But a doomed relationship was finally over and I was free to do whatever I wanted.
And I was sure as hell not crawling back to him at all. He will be alone forever and he knows it. What a selfish dick.