4 - Over For Good

Over For Good

I sat on the couch, staring into space as Justin stood in front of me, his hands placed on his hips. It was all happening for the fifth or sixth time in our relationship, Justin's trust issues has blown up and here we are, fighting and shouting like mad people.

"Y/N, how do you expect me to trust you when you hang out with your goddamn ex?" He asked.

I've been doing nothing but shrug as an answer for his questions.

"Goddammit Y/N! Talk." He was getting impatient and an annoyed with my shrugs. I felt his presence coming closer to me. Suddenly his hand grabbed my jaw harshly, making me look at him. I winced in pain and he let my face go. Tears started to prick my eyelids.

"Baby, I'm sor-"

"No," I snapped, "you know what Justin? Fuck you."

His eyes darted to the floor. I scoffed and walked upstairs, the tears finally fell. I walked into our bedroom and slammed the door behind me, in anger. I slid down the doors surface and sat with my knees brought to my chest.

"FUCK!" Justin shouted from the living room. A shatter was heard and I knew he had broken another one of our vases. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." His voice muttered words as he probably paced around downstairs.

That was it, I couldn't take it anymore. His trust issues made our relationship fall apart, into millions of tiny pieces. I've been trying so hard to get this to work but all he did was have issues about all possible things.

It was time for me to say goodbye and tell him we're over for good.

-

I hope you all enjoy these small stories. Have a nice day, xx.