18 - Soft Kisses

18 - Soft Kisses

*Justin's P.O.V* (first imagine with Justin's point of view!)

The sun was shining through the curtains, creating a sweet and fresh morning aura. The bedroom was lit up by sunshine; the white walls throwing it back out the window again.
Birds were chirping outside, indicating it was green and springtime, probably my favorite season - mostly because it was this season Y/N and I started dating for two years ago.

I lifted my head slightly from the pillow, looking at the beautiful woman beside me. Her long hair was sprawled out on the pillow, some of it covering her face. Without thinking, I reach out my hand to remove them to behind her ear. My hand slides to her cheek, my thumb running over the soft and delicate skin on her face.

I could feel my lips turning into a soft, small smile as I look at her, enjoy her features. She was so so beautiful and mine. I was so deeply in love with her, even the smallest things such as her quiet snores makes my heart beat faster. It's amazing how a person can have an effect like this on you.

My thumb skimmed lower onto her face, onto her lips. It ghosted over her plump bottom lip which always held a rosa color completely similar to the upper lip. Her lips were a beautiful shape and it only made you want to kiss them more often.

"Mmm, what are you doing?" Her soft morning voice asked when my touch woke her up. I pulled away my hand but not Ben a second after, she grabbed it and placed it back to her cheek, "no, keep doing that."

I smiled and ran the tip of my index finger across her cheekbones, nose and lips. I could stare at her forever. "Just admiring my beautiful, beautiful girlfriend," I said and softly smiled at her. She smiled back, her eyes squinting slightly due to the sharp light from the windows.

Placing a hand on each side of her head, I hover over her; my forehead against hers. Slowly and gentle, I press my lips against hers and kiss her with all the love I can put into it. Her soft hand came in contact with my cheek, her thumb caressing it as we kissed in the sunlight.

As I pulled away, I pecked her lips once before looking into her eyes, "you know I love you right?" I asked.

She nodded, "I know." Pulling me to her again, she kissed me and a spark erupted in my stomach. Never had she given me such a soft yet passionate kiss. "And I love you too."

-

THIS IS SOOOOOO CHEESY! Omg ahahahah - anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, xoxo