20 - Feelings Shared

"Seriously Justin?"

I was very flattered that he took me ice- skating but he knows I'm shit at doing it. I'm like Bambi on ice and he's a hockey player which doesn't make this fair.

"C'mon Y/N, I really want to do this with you," Justin pleaded as he held my hand.

I sighed and looked up at him, seeing his furrowed eyebrows and eyes which pleaded me. I wanted to give in but I didn't want to make a fool out of myself. He was so good at it, I wasn't. "Justin, it's not fair. You're good at it, you know I suck at ice-skating."

"I'll help you, please just come."

And not for one second, did I question that statement. I believed he'd help me, he always did. That's why I call him my best friend.

"Fine but don't laugh if I fall," I said as I pointed my finger at him only to earn a grin from him. He nodded and wrapped his hand around mine, pulling me with him inside.

The rink was huge and at least seventy people was skating on it, some falling and some racing. Some were just skating around peacefully, talking and laughing as they enjoyed them self.

"This is not going to well," I mumbled. Justin chuckled and pulled me over to a counter where you could get your skates. When we had told the lady our sizes, we had gone to a bench to get them on. "They don't want to get tied, Justin. Seriously, couldn't you find something else to do?"

He shook his head as he kneeled in front of me before tying my dark blue skates. "No, we went shopping yesterday. Now," he said as he stood back up, pulling me with him, "we're ice skating."

I really didn't want to do this but his grin was worth it. I loved seeing him smile, it caused me to smile and that was all I needed. Actually, I'm not happy all the time because he's so oblivious. He can't see I've fell so hard for him, he can't see I love him yet he's all cuddly and flirty with me. I don't get him, he's so confusing.

"You coming?" Justin asked. When I looked to him, he was at the entrance to the rink. I carefully walked towards where he stood, trying to keep my balance on these fucked skates... I mean I'm walking on a damn blade.

He held out his hand for me to take. When I did so, he helped me in on the other side of the railing, keeping a tight grip on my hand all the time. When he was about to let go, I panicked. "No no no no, don't let go!"

"Relax, I won't. I'd never let you fall." He just quoted his own song, he does that a lot and they're always coming where we're really close to each other; physically.

An hour later or laughs, aches and bumps later, I had gotten the hang of it only to forget it until next time. Justin had held my hand the whole time until I told him to skate around a bit so me he seemed to be reckless. I had watched him race against a kid at the age nice or ten and that was probably the cutest thug ever.

"Hey," he greeted me as he joined me by the railing after taking a few laps around the rink, "you ready to go?" I nodded, following him out of the rink. He helped me get off my skates, going back to the friendly lady with them before coming back.

When we walked out of the building and across the parking lot, my thoughts ran a marathon. I was so scared and nervous; I wanted to tell him about my feelings. I couldn't stand being his best friend anymore, I wanted more than that. "Justin..."

He stopped walking, turning to me as I stopped as well, "what's wrong?"

"I need to tell you something and I have no idea how you're going to take it but I just need to get it out there," I told him, looking up and into his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"What is it?"

"I- Um..." I was so so nervous, I was scared he'd just laugh in my face and tell me I was like his sister, I was scared he'd tell me he didn't saw me that way. He looked at me with so much concentration, probably trying to figure out what I'm about to say. I didn't want to waste another second, "okay, here's the thing. I can't stand being your best friend, alright? I hate it, I absolutely hate it because you know what? I am so completely and deeply in love with you, you have no idea. I want to be more than friends with you and I'm not saying it has to be now but I just don't want to be your best friend anymore."

I said it. I can't believe I actually said it. When I was done talking, he was looking at me confused but also blankly. He was caught off guard and I understood him so well. I wasn't done talking yet. "And I know you probably don't feel the same way about me but I just nee-"

I couldn't finish my sentence before hands grabbed my face and lips pressed against mine in a soft and blissful kiss. Slowly, I gave in and kissed back. His lips were so soft and plump, making your knees go weak. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead against mine and rubbing his thumbs against my cheeks.

"I love you too, Y/N. So much," he whispered before kissing me once again, making me more happy than ever before.