30 - Best Boyfriend Ever

A sharp pain shot through my lower stomach as I laid on my stomach. The beds sheets were covering half my body and ruffled to the point where you couldn't find head a tail in it. My oh so cute boyfriend was sleeping silently beside me, his arms over intertwined over his head as small snores left his mouth.

I groaned quietly, holding my stomach and tried to get up from the bed. Once I was standing, I walked to the bathroom and got out the last tampon I had. My period decided to show today and was not welcomed at all. I had really bad cramps and pains whenever it was the time so aspirin and sweets, salty and warm drinks were being bought in those long lasting five days.

Once I was done getting a hand over my period, I walked back out and sat down on the bed. I needed Justin to get me some more tampons, I know I should feel bad for waking him but it's kinda an emergency. "Justin?" I softly hummed as I leaned down to touch his hair, my lips pressed to his cheekbone.

"Hmm?" He hummed, fluttering his eyes open. "What's wrong?"

"I need you to go to the store, I'm on my period," I told him, my bottom lip sticking out in a pout.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby," Justin pouted with me. I smiled and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. He was always like this whenever it was my period, always caring and being extremely careful with me like I'd break.

"I'm fine," I said and ran my hand up and down his stomach, feeling the lines of his abs. "Will you go to the store for me?"

Justin hummed, pressing a quick kiss to my forehead before getting off the bed to get dressed. He was quickly dressed in a pair of jeans, a hoodie and a pair of shoes. "I'll be back in 20 minutes," he said as he pulled on a beanie. He leant down to peck my lips before walking out of the bedroom and out the house.

20 minutes later, a Justin with arms full of chips, tampons and candy walked through the bedroom door. I grinned at him as he laid it all on the bed. I sat on my knees as he stood in front of me. "Thank you," I softly said, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Everything for my princess," he whispered, leaning down and pressing a kiss to my lips. I'm falling in love all levels again everyday.