41 - All Wrong

41 - All Wrong

(A/N; Y/L/N = your last name)

The police officer had told me she was at the hospital. He told me they took her into surgery immediately. He told me her car was completely broken and not close to having a chance to be fixed. He told me it had rolled across the road before landing on the roof.

I was picturing all these awful scenarios in my mind and it was bringing tears to my eyes. It was horrible, shocking and heartbreaking. I had driven with the police officers, sitting in the back with tapping knees as I was getting impatient. I just wanted to be with my girlfriend.

When we arrived, I rushed out of the car and inside. I was fearing the worst and hoping for the best. I don't know what could be the worst or what could be the best but I didn't really care anyway. I just wanted to see her.

"Hi, I need to see Y/N Y/L/N," I said hastily to the nurse at the front desk.

"Are you family?" She asks, keeping her voice calm and soothing. If she thought I'd calm down by that then she was clearly wrong.

"No, I'm her boyfriend. I really need to see her," I pleaded. The older nurse looked at me with a look saying 'I'm-not-that-stupid".

"Not family, no access," she muttered and continued to look through her Cosmo magazine.

"Fuck." Muttering profanities, I sat down in a chair. I ran my hands through my hair from frustration. Why did everyone have to be family?

"Bieber," a deep voice said. I looked up, seeing Y/N's father walking closer to me.

"Mr. Y/L/N," I say and raised to my feet, shaking his hand firmly. Y/N's father was in the navy and home for a few months until he had to go back. I was kinda afraid of him but who wouldn't be? He could knock me out in a few seconds of he wanted to though Y/N had told him to please be nice to me.

I think he noticed my almost rolling tears as he nodded his head, motioning me to follow him. "C'mon." I nodded and followed him, keeping my hands down my pockets.

Minutes later we're standing in front of a white door. Y/N's father pushes the door open, motioning for me to go in. I give him a nod before stepping inside. White walls and bright light is the first thing I notice about the hospital room. My eyes focus on the single bed in the middle of the bright room.

There she was. Pale with tubes and bruises on her beautiful body and face. The sight brought tears to my eyes, my lips trembling as I took in the state she was in.

"Baby..." My voice was nothing more than a mere whisper. I didn't know what to do or what to touch on her. I was so afraid to break her. She looked so fragile.

"My beautiful baby," I whispered again as I took a few steps closer so I could take her small hand in mine. Bringing my lips to her forehead, I placed a soft and brief kiss to her pale skin.

I could feel her father's presence but I couldn't give a damn. I was broken in two, my heart was broken when I heart the news about my beloved baby girl. She didn't deserve this at all. She didn't deserve to be ruined like this. It was so wrong. It was all wrong.

-

Long time no see! How are you all doing?

Vote and comment :)