3 - For The Rest Of My Life

For The Rest Of My Life

*Justin's POV*

My hand brushed over the soft skin on her cheek as she slept peacefully on my chest. Smiling to myself, I continued my fingertips down her back and back up again where my fingers intertwined with strands of her long hair.

Suddenly she stirred in her sleep, wrapping her arm over my chest and her hand caressing my ear softly. "Good morning," her soft voice said.

"Good morning beautiful," I whispered against her hair covered head.

She closed her eyes again, enjoying my caressing fingers running up and down her naked back. I wrapped my other arm around her body, pulling her on top of me. She looked up at me with those beautiful, big and shining eyes, also called 'diamonds' by myself, that I've come to love for every day that went by.

Smiling lightly, I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, exposing her rosy cheeks and cute little nose, I always kiss when we goof around. Her lips crooked into a smile, her eyes crinkling in the corners. I reached up and pressed my lips to hers in a soft, intimidating kiss.

"I love you," I said softly, running my thumb across her soft cheek.

She kissed me one more time, leaving my lips craving more before she smiled and ran a hand trough my messy hair from the unforgettable night last night. "I love you so much more."

And that is the words I live for. Her voice saying these words that I wouldn't want anyone else to say for the rest of my life.

-

Was it enjoyable?

I loved writing this one, it's so cute :p I hope y'all have a wonderful day, love you xx.