27 - Kiss on Camera

27 - Kiss on Camera

It was Saturday and it was game night. Lakers against Bulls and I was forced to join Justin and his friends at tonight's game. Sure, basketball was a national sport in America but I wasn't interested in it. I'd been to a few games, before where Justin had tried to explain the rules to me. I didn't get any of it, but as long as it made him happy, that I was with him, then so be it.

The SUV was just parked when Justin was quick to get out and pull me with him. He was so excited to watch the game, the excitement almost rattled off him. I smiled as he wrapped an arms around my waist tightly before leaving a quick kiss to my temple. Even though he was in a hurry to get inside, he still had time to show some love. I admired him so much.

"This is going to be sick!" Justin said with a grin upon his lips when he sat down in his seat. No wonder he was excited, the guy had reserved front row seats. I smiled at him, enjoying the grin that was evident on his face and the shine in his eyes. He looked younger when he was genuinely smiling.

I sat down in the seat beside him, my hands folded in my lap as I crossed my legs. Justin's left hand rested on top of my thigh, his thumb rubbing circles across the fabric of my jeans. Taking in the place, I was gaping. It was huge, thousands of people were waiting for the game to start. Shouting, talking and drinking beer seemed to be the only thing happening.

Soon enough, the teams were pronounced along with the players and a few minutes later, the game was started. Justin was leaned forward, his elbows on top of his knees. His hands were closed in one big fist in front of his mouth as his eyes followed every move with the ball. Throughout the first part of the game, he was standing, sitting and drinking his beer. When he was unhappy with the referees, he'd stand up and yell; complain like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't help but laugh at his reactions, it was hilarious to watch.

Finally, the first break came on and I was determined to get some time with my basketball-interested boyfriend. Sure, he had paid attention to me throughout the game by asking if I needed anything or if I had fun. I had answered yes to that last question, just to make him happy. That's our little secret.

"Having fun?" I asked when Justin sat back in his seat, his hand resting in my lap as he held mine. He nodded, a smile appearing on his face.

"I know you're not interested in this game but thank you for coming with us," he said. I nodded and smiled, leaning over to kiss his soft lips. Lingering for a second, I licked over his bottom lip before pulling away.

Our heads shot up when some of the audience started to cheer in different parts of the arena. My mouth was wide open in shock when I looked up at the big-screen. I felt Justin's eyes on me before his traveled to the screen as well. "Oh, God." Muttering the words, I felt a rosy color overcome my cheeks in embarrassment. My hands covered my face as I tried to hide the blush which decided to creep onto my cheeks.

"Baby, we're on kiss cam," Justin cooed as he nudged me with his elbow. I glared playfully at him when I saw the smug grin on his face. Without hesitation, he wrapped his hand around my wrist and pulled me into him. Before realization could hit me, Justin's lips were on mine in a soft yet rough kiss.

My ears cringed when people cheered; some shouting, others being quiet - probably fans of Justin. Like my cheeks couldn't get more red, they could. I was flushed like a tomato when Justin pulled away. My head fell onto his shoulder where I could hide my face from all the people looking at us.

"Idiot," I muttered into his shoulder.

Chuckling, he wrapped his arm around my body protectively, "love you too." And bam, I was sold because no matter what he did, he'd always be my number one and the one I love.