Chapter One

Amelia's' POV

I woke up early in the morning to get dressed for school. I sluggishly moved towards the bathroom with my towel until I noticed it was 7:30. boy! I woke up late. I rushed into the bathroom, took my bath and brushed my teeth running out of the bathroom. I had only 15 minutes remaining for school to begin. I quickly put on my clothes for the school didn't give out uniforms.

I work the same old boring zipper shirt and jeans then tied my hair into two ponytails as usual, took my backpack and ran out of the room. Until I heard my mum calling and honking the horns of her car. I quickly ran into the kitchen, got some peanut butter and jelly sandwich because I didn't have time to eat breakfast and ran to the car, opened the door and sat strapping on my seatbelt.

"Good morning mom" I said

"Morning. missy next time you wake up that late I make sure I throw a Chancla at you" she yelled "I'm almost late for work" she started the engine.

I could drive but my mom doesn't think its a good idea for me to and because I don't have a drivers license.
Yup, that's my mum. I'm not that close to her, she had a really sassy attitude even to her children. I was always closer to my dad but ever since his left, she had to be the person I would interact with since all my three brothers are in universities plus I have no friends. I'm the only girl in my family.

We were driving to my school until some dude inside a grey car almost crushed by my mum's car

"Keep you f*ckin' self away from my car! pipsqueak!" my mom yelled at him

It would be useless correcting her so I just rolled my eyes and looked away from her.

Finally, after listening to her curse and insult the dude that almost brushed over her car, she dropped me off at school.

"Bye mom" I said and ran into the school hallway before class starts in 2 minutes.

Perfect timing. I was in class before the teacher got in and as usual, the bullies have begun. They spill a bottle of brown soda on my chair like every other day. Of course I was used to it so I simply took a different seat.

"Yo dudes check it out. Lil miss ponytail is back" one of the dudes behind me whispered loudly.

It was biology class my favorite. the teacher came in and asked questions which I participated really well in answering while hearing the girls whisper about me. Classes was over and soon enough it was time for lunch which was when the prank kings and queens begin to truly bully, most especially me. I don't know why but I get the feeling their just jealous. But of what? Maybe because I'm a nerd!? If not I see no other reason they will be jealous. Sure, I'll admit they may seem more girlish than me, have more class and status, have complete and Rich families. They've definitely got everything they've ever wanted so why bullied little me. I always thought that, ALWAYS!

I took my backpack and moved to my locker. Immediately I opened it a water balloon with some white liquid popped right on my face making my dress completely wet and I could see them behind me. Everyone was laughing.

"Hey lil miss ponytail. How do you like my first day of senior year present, huh!?" Said Patricia, the most evil of all the girls in high school with a perfect figure and the leader of the cheer team. She had natural blonde hair and beautiful dessert brown eyes unlike me that had aqua blue eyes and curly voluminous ginger hair that I spend hours to straighten.

My clothing was ruined and my belongings in the locker was destroyed including my textbooks and projects. How did they get my combination code? that I don't know but there is no hope. they keep on doing it so I simply let things go.

I quickly ran to the Ladies room to get myself cleaned up. After that, I had only 15 minutes to eat lunch so I quickly ran to the cafeteria and got my lunch. Today's special was chicken nuggets, mac and cheese and a carton of milk which was served really poorly. At least since I skipped breakfast, I might as well eat the lunch but like every other time they just come sit beside me as if they're some cool kids trying to be friends but rather, they take all the food on the cafeteria plate I got. typical and terrible.

With a blink of an eye everything was gone and don't know who took it all. at least I had the peanut butter and sandwich I made at home. Oh wait! it got soaked in my locker. now I have to spend the day in school starving. Great, just great! When lunch was over I moved across the hall noticing no one else but him.

There he was, Mason Benjamin, the hottest guy in school and the all around heartbreaker, with great sense of fashion, (well duh! His mother Saraphina Dunbar is a famous fashion designer!) the best player in the basketball team and also freshly out of his relationship. That's right, he has just broken up with Patricia about a week ago.

He has midnight black curly hair and midnight brown eyes, dark peach lips and a tattoo on his left arm. Oh, he is so dreamy. I don't think he even knows I exist in the school. What do you expect? Lil Miss ponytail with Mason. Sure, I could daydream about him or dream about him in my sleep but I don't think it will ever become a reality. Our world are too different to be able to collide.

When I went back to class the mathematics teacher was said to be absent so it was a free period. Our class teacher Miss Sarah called me over.

"Amelia! I believe you know there will be a project practical on teaching someone. If you would help me tutor a student for this session, you will get an A on that project. what do you think?"

"Yes miss Sarah! I would love to. Thank you so much" I replied.

"Ok that's good to hear, let me call the student you will be tutoring" Miss Sarah smiled "Mason Benjamin could you please come here"

'oh my God' I thought. 'I would be tutoring Mason Benjamin! the guy I have had a big crush on since Forever! This can't be happening. this will be a nightmare, I will end up embarrassing myself! why?' I thought silently

I look behind and saw his muscular figure approaching the teacher's desk. For a guy in the 12th grade he was two years older than me because his parents moved a lot making him change schools more frequently. he stood beside me and looked at me with the corner of his eyes, by that time I died twice and came back to reality. what am I getting myself into?

PLEASE don't forget to vote and comment 🙏.
I'm also answering any questions you have like favorite color, food of the characters!!!!! Ask and I'll make sure to answer as best as I can👌👌

Check out my account on "Written_Forevermore"

Have a nice day!!!!

😍😍😍😍😍